prolouge

"are you ready?" questioned Annie.
"yes. i'm more ready then i'll ever be."  Kenzie replies with her head held high.
"are you sure?"
kenzie nods her head as she fixes the hair that fell from behind her ear into her face.
"well come on, out the window."
the two turn around and Annie opens the white wooden window and they both crawl out onto the metal stair way of the city apartment.
not even a moment passed and  they come crawling back, greg, kenzie's dad is right behind them. ||< thats greg, he's the overprotective father and teacher, yes both>||
the two pout as they they sit back on the cushions.  greg comes past the window and stands up in front of them. "you guys should be on the bus, but your not. do you want to know why you guys aren't on the bus?" and before either of them could reply he spits  out "because this is my world, and Mackenzie you have to make it yours." Kenzie looks at Annie. "but how do i make it my world, i want to get of my fathers world." Annie stands up and looks into Kenzie's  brown eyes. "I'm your  best friend  and i'm going to help you make it your world." Annie grabs kenzie's hand and pulls her up, the two walk out of the colorful bedroom with there hands held tight together.
-
and this is just the beginning of kenzie's world. just wait and see.