I mean I know they're not gonna try nothing but it's something with being in a room with a bunch of men both old and young and they all have some type of weapon on them.

Anxiety.

The worst they could do is say some slick shit knowing our relation to Tyrell but I could assure you it would not be the same case if we was just some random girls off the streets.

Thank god Tommy was by my side Yesterday cause last time it felt like years before Tyrell was done handling his business so we could hang out.

Zisel's P.O.V

"Point to her" I move out Medina's way waiting for her to point. "Zi no" She objects.

"Why? I just wanna talk" Like what the fuck is really good?

Medina...of all girls you want to beef with Medina?! I'm tickeled.

Medina is like the sweetest person alive. There's no debate on that, I just find it hard to believe how some bitch got beef with her...

This the same girl that gave all her birthday presents to the less fortunite, the same girl that does community service for fun.

This the same girl that arranged a whole funeral and forced her family to attend for a bug she accidentally stepped on when she was 8.

...So automatically I know this bitch just wants to start some shit for no good reason.

Ain't no way I'm being biased when I say Medina did nothing wrong or offensive to make her feel the need to discriminate on her.

Ain't no way!

"Stop babe I'm serious, I don't want you getting hurt because of me" Medina said pulling me to face her.

I look down at her eyes. How can anyone remain this calm knowing someone is spreading hate and false claims about them all through social media!

"No stop! Tell me who did this to you Medina, it's not right and I'm not letting this shit slide!" I yell causing every head to turn our direction.

Noisy ass bitches. I mean I know I'm being loud but BOO! It done passed a minute now.

"People are looking at us" Medina whispered. I look around the field. From the coach to my team and the opposing team not one person blinked.

Fuck it. Let the dog bark, "Who's bitch ass did this! If you gon talk shit at least @ her you trick ass bitch!" I hold out Medina's phone in the air before reading the post.

It was a whole paragraph on her skin being dark and how she lost her virginity to a senior boy which obviously isn't true cause she's not with that....a whole fucking paragraph man.

Knowing better some people turned their heads. All but a couple scrowny ass bitches that kept staring from me to this one girl who had this irritating smirk making me want to slap her right then and there.

"So what's good?!" I spit walking up to the girl. Midway Medina runs to me begging me to let it go.

"Don't entertain her" She kept repeating but none of that shit was going through my head.

My adrenline was maxed and her ugly ass smirk was only making my blood boil.

Funny how it's always the ugly bitches that pick on people.

"You mad?!" Stiff wig yelled from across the field.

Nah bitch I'm livid.

"Medina let me go, I don't care this bitch is asking for it!" I release from her grip.