Blushing(Keith x chubby reader) ⚠️

Beginne am Anfang

"Are you blushing" shiro asks with a smug voice and face while hunk poked his cheeks. Keith rolled his eyes and slapped hunks hands. "No I'm not I'm just-" Keith was cut off by a laughing lance walking into the room. "Keith you going to die when she just here, shiro go get him some tissues" lance says setting down the dip.

"What, why?" Keith asks but before lance could answer and front door swing open. "WHATS UP HOES" y/n screams. "WHATS UP GAYS" pidge says. "Hello" allura says waving and laughing. Keith, shiro and hunk blush, shiro and hunk may not like y/n but y/n could make anyone blush. They both look to Keith and smirk when they see how much he's blushing. 

"How's ready to party" y/n walks over to the couch she sees Keith and tilts her head and points to him. "Whats wrong with him" she asks Keith snaps out of it. "Nothing, just thinking" he says trying to conceive her. She shrugs her shoulder and says "ok" and sits on the floor.

"So what you girls get" shiro asks. "I got she overalls, some cds and something else" pidge just shrugs her shoulders. "I got a some more flower crowns, dresses, and more clothes and shoes" allura answers with a smile. "I got some emo shit, shirts, pants, pins, and some more camera equipment and one more point to the game" y/n sticks her tongue out at lance and her groans.

   "Come on that's not far I can never beat you" lance sigh. "Well not with that attitude" she says with sarcastic tone making everyone confused. "What game" Keith asks raising a brow. Y/n and lance smirk at each other. "Well we like to see how many peoples pants we can get into" y/n says. "And when we do we run away" lance finishes.

Hearing that makes Keith kinda jealous inside. Y/n flirting with other people just the thought of it makes him mad. Lance and y/n share a laugh while shiro and hunk look at Keith smirking. "So what's have you guys been doing" y/n asks grabbing some dip.

"Who the hell cares. What you should be care about is what happened today" pidges says look y/n making her roll her eyes and everyone looks at them. "It wasn't my felt if she wouldn't have been a bitch to allura then we wouldn't have a problem" y/n eat a chip shrugging her shoulders and shiro sighed

"What did you do" he said all fatherly. "I didn't do anything" y/n says, and shiro looks pidge and allura. "What she do this time" shiro asked. "Well allura like this dress and she went to get it but this girl just snatch it before she could get it. So y/n got mad and they started fighting. So the girl said y-" y/n stop her by jumping on her and covering her mouth.

"Ha ha, she just said some bitchy things sooo..." y/n took her hand off pidges mouth. "So she gave her a black eye" pidge says quickly and y/n gives her a death stair and everyone gaps. "Y/n, why" shiro asks make her sigh. "Because she was being a bitch can we not talk about it" everyone nods.

Time goes by everyone laughing, drinking and having a good time. They all play music Keith plays welcome to the black parade, pidge played cut my hair, allura played thank you, next, hunk played hey look ma, I made it, shiro rewrite the stars. It was y/n turn and lance and her look at each other will a mischiefs look.

"Ok me and lance have a song" y/n says making everyone look at each other. Y/n hits play and what comes out of the speaker...

All the ladies pop yo pussy like this
Shake your body don't stop don't miss
All you ladies pop yo pussy like this

Y/n and lance start dancing like crazy and they start to tweaking. Pidge starts laughing and losing breath, Keith starts blushing uncontrollably and shiro shakes his head and covers hunks ears. Allura just smiles and shakes her head.

"Come on guys" they shout, pidge look at the others and jumps up and starts dancing with them.

My neck, my back
Lick my pussy and my crack
My neck, my back
Lick my pussy and my crack
My neck, my back
Lick my pussy and my crack
My neck, my back
Lick my pussy and my crack

Hunk and allura have already joined and the last ones are Keith and shiro so y/n and pidge go pull them up. Y/n gets Keith and pidge pulls shiro. They all start dancing and singing y/n and Keith start to dance together y/n starts to grind on Keith so he puts his hands one her waist. But to Keith he just thinking it's because he's the closest one to her not that she likes him.

As the song ended everyone laughs mostly y/n and lance. So everyone goes back to the couch shiro, hunk, lance are on the couch. Allura and pidge are sitting on the recliners and Keith and y/n are sitting one the floor. So they decide to watch a movie, as the movie plays half way through lance is asleep on asleep on hunk, hunk in asleep on shiro and shiro is asleep, Allura is asleep and so is pidge so the only one awake is y/n and Keith.

So the movie ends and y/n gets up making Keith confused. "Where you going" he asks.
"I'm going home it's late" she says grabbing her stuff and going to the door. "Bye Keith tell everyone I went home" she says waving and going out the door, Keith sighs to himself. "Go after her you idiot" lance says making Keith jump a little, he looks back at the door and runs out.

Y/n's about to get into the car but is stop by hand turning her around, she see Keith.
"Keith what are doing her" as soon as she said that he smashed his lips on to hers. Y/ns eyes widen she never thought Keith liked her back but here he is kissing her so she kiss back.

Keith rapped his arm around her and brought her closer and y/n gaps at the sodden movement. But she put her arms around his neck and they both smile into the kiss. They pull apart and they both look away with blushing faces. "What did you do that for" y/n asks looking at Keith.

"Because I l-love you" Keith blush and looks away and y/n puts her hand one his cheeks and turns his head to look at her. "I love you to Keith" she pulls Keith back into a kiss.

(Back inside)

"You owe me 20 bucks" pidge says holding out her hand. "Fine" lance says. "See I told you why get together before the year is over" pidge laughs and lance sighs. "I didn't think he had the balls" and they laugh together.