Chapter 8

Hey guys! I just wanna let you know I changed where he mother and uncle live. They live in New York 😉

_______________________________

Eddie and I sat in the back of Anne's car. I was holding onto Eddie's hand to possible help comfort him. He smiled at me weakly. He looked out the window.

"I'm out of control." He whispered. I looked over to him. I tugged his hand. He looked at me. "What?"

"We can both be out of control together." I smirked. He chuckled.

I agree.

"Venom agrees too." Eddie stated. My smirk grew.

"Do you know you can talk to Venom in your head. Instead of out loud, which is hilarious by the way." I chuckled. They argue like a married couple. His eyes widened.

Venom is upset you told him. He found it quite funny how Eddie spoke out loud.

"You forgot to mention that! How could you! You embarrassed me in front of everyone." He exclaimed to himself, well Venom. I looked up to the front and saw Anne smiling. Why is she smiling? I didn't say anything about it. Eddie rolled his eyes before looking at me. "How do we do it?"

"It's like talking to yourself in your head. Just think about Venom in your head and yourself looking at him and start talking to him." I shrugged not really knowing how to explain it. I was never really good at explaining anything. Like I knew how to do it, but I couldn't tell you in words. Eddie nodded with a smile. He closed his eyes to help him concentrate. After a minute his eyes widened. I smirked as he whipped his head around to look at me. A large grin on his face.

"I did it!" He exclaimed with happiness and excitement. He looked so proud of himself. I laughed and nodded. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took out me phone.

"Hi is this Hailey Olsen?" -unknown

"Yes, why? Who is this?" -Hailey

I could here Anne and Eddie talking, but I didn't listen.

"I'm Torrey and Trisha's neighbour, Lacy."
-Lacy

"Oh! Hi Lacy. Has something happened?"
-Hailey

I was becoming worried. Why would my moms neighbour be texting me? Was my mom hurt, or my uncle?

"I'm so sorry Hailey... but Torrey and Trisha... our building collapsed... with them inside. They were injured very badly." -Lacy

I gasped. A hand over my mouth. Eddie looked at me worriedly.

"What! What happened Hailey!" He asked panicky.

Do you think they...

Oh my god!!

"M-my mom and uncle's building collapsed with t-them still inside." I stuttered. Eddie reached over and wiped away a stray tear I didn't know I let out. I heard Anne gasp.
Eddie pulled my over to him and let me snuggle into him, comforting me.

"Are they ok?! What happened?!" -Hailey

"The "Avengers" caused major damage to the city. There were aliens and the "Avengers"  tried to stop them, which they did, but it caused so many to die and I lost my home. I watched them run into the building while the fighting was happening, and I was ways away from going shopping. I almost made it to the building when this... alien came and crashed into the bottom of the building. It was Iron Man who shot it into the building. I'm really sorry Hailey, but they... didn't make it." -Lacy