The Vampire Brothers

Camelia POV 

I woke up to find leaves all over me.

"Aaron?" I shouted

"What is it?" he shouted.

"Someone has been inside my bedroom" 

"It must have been your imagination"

"It's not. There's blood everywhere, I'm covered in some, the glass door is wide open and there's a body on the floor" I shouted back. Aaron came dashing in and just stood there, ha, I was correct.

He started to sniff the blood, check was the body actually dead or just unconscious. It was dead, told me to put out my hands witch had blood on them. He sniffed the blood and he realised that we were being watched by everyone else.

"What are you all staring at, don't you have anything else to do?" he shouted. They shook there heads and walked away.

I got up and went outside with Aaron. I yawned and told Martin to get some water.

"Here you go" he said handing it to me when I was eating.

"Thanks" I said. I put it on my cuts that still couldn't stop bleeding. I stood up and went over to the edge. I looked at the trees and noticed that there was a group of vampires. They noticed me and flew up to me.

"You must be Camelia" one said.

"Jack can't stop talking about you" another said. 

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed, dropping the water all over my night  dress. I ran to Aaron and hid behind him.

"Hey what's the big idea?" he asked. The guys landed in front of us. I pointed at them. Aaron saw where I was pointing. 

"Them" I whispered.

"Oh, who are you freaks?" Aaron shouted.

"We are The Vampire Brothers" they said at the same time, oh that's so creepy.

The Vampire Brothers.