A late night visit

Camelia POV

I rode on Aaron's back and he brought me to the cave that connected to my own world.

"Are you ok to walk from here?" Aaron asked. We stopped just a few steps away from the cave.

"Yeah" I answered walking up to the cave. I turned around and smiled. "Aaron, this isn't goodbye, I will be coming back. You know I will"

"I know. How many days will you be gone?" he asked.

"Don't worry, I won't be long. Maybe only two or three days. You can visit anytime but not when I'm at school" I answered. He waved at me and I ran into the cave.

In my world

Home. My home was a big house, maybe because my parents are famous and I wasn't there only child.

I ran inside and my family were having dinner.

"Hello Camelia, happy birthday. Hungry?" Mum said when I came inside.

"Thanks. Where's Madison?" I asked. My mum pointed towards the living room doors.

Name :Madison Robb

Age: 14

"Camelia is home" Mum shouted. Madison came dashing in and dived into my arms.

"Oh, Madison. Did you miss me?" I asked squeezing her.

"Yeah, you were gone a long time" she answered. "Dad is back from Germany and he didn't believe us about where you have gone so we gave up.

"Really?"

"Yes, Camelia" Mum said. She was washing the dishes. I went into the living room with Madison and sitting in grandads old chair was my dad. More like step Dad because my real Dad died of a disease.  His name is Simon and he famous for is country singing and metal band.

"Where have you been Camelia?" he asked coming over to me.

"Didn't Mum and Madison tell you?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"They told me that you have gone to some kind of other world, is that true?" he demanded.

"Yes, it is true. Aren't you forgetting it's my birthday, today?" I asked by walking out of the room and walking up stairs to my bedroom. I was 16 years old and the only person who didn't say happy birthday was Dad. I came to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

Back in the other world

Aaron POV

"I want to see her" I said.

"Aaron, leave the poor girl spend time in her own world" Marian shouted

"Yeah, it's not like she's staying long. You will see her soon, don't worry" Roxie reminded me.

Rosaline POV

"Austin, keep your hands to yourself" I shouted

"My fingers just slipped" he complained. Who does he love myself or Marian?

Emily POV

I'm seriously going to kill Alex once and for all!!

Aaron POV

"I made my choice, I'm going to visit her" I said and ran to the cave. I ran inside and appeared to Camelia's world. I came to her house and knocked on the door.

I was hoping Camelia would answer it but her Mother answered.

"Oh hello. Aaron is it? Come in at once, Camelia's is in her room if you want to her" she said pointing to the stairs.

"Thank you" I said.

 I walked up the stairs and bumped into her sister.

"Hey your Aaron aren't you. Camelia couldn't stop talking about you" she shouted.

"OK, where's Camelia's room?" I asked.

b§"The end of the hall" she said going down the stairs I came to her bedroom and went in.

Camelia POV

I was on my bed when Aaron came in and sat beside me.

'Aaron, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I missed you. Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?" he asked.

I nodded and we went to sleep.

A late night visit.