Chapter Five, An Awkward Talk

-Damien's POV-

We got in our car and drove to my sister's elementry school, my other sister's middle school, and my oldest sister's high school.

My oldest sister Evangelin is 17 in the eleventh grade going into twelfth. The second youngest is my sister Rosa-Lee is 13 in the seventh grade going onto eigth. Then there's me, and finally my youngest sister Abagail is 8 in second grade going into third. Well I shouldnt really say finally since my mom has another kid on the way. She's finally having another boy so I wont be souronded by all these girls! But I am going to miss mom's little prince since she's having another son, how by the way's name is, Emmett. But that's probably still why she was so mean to my beautiful girlfriend. She has been complaining forever and demanding everyone to just leave her alone, but my mom was not going to be mean to my girfriends since she is the sweetest girl I have ever met!!

After we picked up my sister's, we drove to BlackBear Diner, mainly a breakfast place since we all missed breakfast getting ready for all of us graduating. When we got there we found Hailey's family super quick. I ran over to her. She stood up and gave me a huge hug. I kissed her on the cheek which I could tell sent shiver's up her spine. She told me she saved a special seat right next to me. We both sat down as i held her hand under the table.

After breakfast, we all went home to change for six flags. Our parents agreed to take us since we were so good in school. I never told Hailey this, but I changed school's because of bulling. My dad told me he wasnt happy because my grades were going down because I would skip my classes such as my classroom, P.E., hero's, and so on togo cry in the bathroom. I also ate my lunch in there every single day. I had Rick but of course everyone liked him. He lived next door so we grew up together. But anyways, since I got bullied, I moved to Hailey's school and I did better there because alot of people were really nice even though Hailey, Rick, and Lizbeth were my only friends. Basically if you dont understand, our parents agreed to let us go because Haley has always gotten good grades and i got mine up by switching.

After a long day at six flag with Hailey and the two family's, we both went home. I layed in my bed thinking what an awesome day!! But am i really ready for middle school?

-Hailey's POV-

Oh, today was such GREAT fun! I got to meet Damien's parents and his wonderful sister's. I made really good friends with his sister Rosa-Lee, even if she was older. I sat i my bed at about six minuets past midnight. My mom came in and tucked me into bed.

"Hailey dear, we need to have a serious talk." She told me as she frowned.

"Mom, please dont say I can't see Damien anymore."

"Look honey," She began, "I would never be that kind of mother that forbids their kids from seeing who the really like and or love. But i talked it over with your father and were not a big fan of the whole kissing thing. Especially since you had your first kiss today. Cute honey, but not a fan, sorry."

"It's ok mommy i'm actually not upset at all, but he only did it because his mom was telling him he could do better than me and he just wanted to prove to his mom that he really does like me. Does this creep you out at all mom?" I questioned her.

 "No, not really sweetie, not really at all. Actually NOT AT ALL. I met your father when I was thirteen so i dont really care if you date. I'm glad your ok with this. You can ocassionaly kiss on the cheek but only cheek until it's ok sweetie please. But wait- That old fat whale that was taking up my air said Damien could do better? Well I guess that's how ugly Betty started." My mom laughed. As much as I hated Damien's mom i laughed, but i also didnt really find it amusing.

"MOM!!!"

"Sorry honey. Ok but remember this conversation ok?"

"Ok mom, alright. I will also talk to him." I said smiling.

"Thanks baby." She kissed my forhead and tucked mt in tighter, but not to the point where I wouldnt breath. I layed down on my bed thinking about why it bothered my mom so much. I guess because I was only going into sixth grade. Whatever, i'm just tired.

I drifted off into a deep sleep..........

---------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!! I added a few facts about Damien since I havent really explained much. By the way, no need to word correct me ok? I know how to spell I just text/type fast so I may or may not spell a few wrong and i dont realize it. I wear glasses *Giggles*

Thanks for reading!  

-Author

(P.S. I wrote this chapter because I got so many idea's rushing through my head after reading this book called," Mr. Bad Boy Saved Me," by _BeautyandTheWriter_. You really should go read it and please hit that follow button for her and I. I will be putting this book on hold for a while until i can catch up on equal amount of chapters for my other books. Sorry! Thanks!)