The Murdurous Prototypes

Y/N's POV

At the moment I was following the Indominous as Blue and her squad followed. We were going to go to the Emerald Forest and hide there till the heat dies down. But we are sure Huntsman and Atlas will be looking for us. The indominous told us,

Indominous: There to the right. That is the Emerald Forest.

Blue: Lets go!

Me: Be careful. We aren't sure what is out here.

Delta: Oh please. Look at us! We are terrifying. What ever beasts or humans that find us will go running home with their tail between their legs crying for mommy.

Echo: She has a point.

Charlie: Is it just me or does it feel like Indominous is our mother and we are her daughters as Y/N is her son.

Indominous: I like that idea.

Me: Same. I wouldn't mind it.

Blake's POV

Me and my team were in Ports class. Ruby was drawing while I was reading my book. Covering the front of it keeping the title hidden. We were suddenly called to Ozpin' office for some reason.

Timeskip brought to you by Blake commanding the dinosaur family.

When we reached his office and stepped out the elevator to see teams JNPR,CFVY,and...CRDL. Velvet looked uneasy with team CRDL being there and I don't blame her. Ozpin,Glynda,Ironwood (More like Irondick) and Winter standing behind Ozpins desk. We all lined up and looked at them.

Ozpin: You all must be wondering what I called you up here for. Well, I have a dangerous mission for you. Which is why I got all of you together here.

Ironwood: Im sure all of you seen the dinosaur prototype battle that took place recently. Well those dinosaurs are highly dangerous and the most dangerous ones are hiding in the Emerald Forest. As you can see here there are multiple tracking beacons all over Remnant. But we need to catch the most dangerous ones. And they are hiding here...in the Emerald Forest. Your job is to capture them. I will be voming along to reclaim my prototypes.

Cardin: Tch. Easy.

Winter: Not exactly. You may even die on this mission. If your even lucky you may make it out with an arm missing.

Jayne: *Gulp*

Glynda: Well...goodluck. The bulkhead is outside ready.

As we were in the elevator and before the door closed I her Ironwood say,

Ironwood: They're gonna die.

Timeskip brought to you by the Indoraptor nuzzling into Blake's chest

When we arrived and landed we first saw deas Grimm and faunus and also humans dead everywhere.

Pyrrha: Oh my god.

Me: Th-This can't be.

Before anyone could say a word there was a loud roar in the distance. That sounded like,

Cardin: What the hell was that?

Ruby: I don't know but it sounded mad.

Me: Come on lets keep going.