Dad:Cmon KIM sshi you are scaring the hell out of my daughter... *he said laughing .what in the world is going on here *

Principal : That's what she gets for rejecting my son* evil smile *

*His son i never rejected any one expect NAMJOON

What was his full name again i dont remember since he only stayed with us till lunch after that he left saying his family must b waiting for him and afterwards i got involve in my own boyfriend shit and we never talked about him again although he ...

What was his full name again i dont remember since he only stayed with us till lunch after that he left saying his family must b waiting for him and afterwards i got involve in my own boyfriend shit and we never talked about him again although he was HOT .i think his name was something like kan namjoon no no its park namjoon nope doesn't match, it was KIM Namjoon*. 
You: "shit that hottie was principal kim's son!!!!!". * oppsss i said that loud*

Principal: thank for stating that you find my son attractive..

You: Oh i am sorry i didn't want to reject him. Its complicated sorry

Principal: oh dont worry sweety. I understand how you young people are these days your dad and i are childhood friends but our families never got the time to greet each other . I really wanted you as my daughter in law. But its all God's plan ..

You:Yeah *awkward*

Dad:Sweety i came here for charity donation. *he said proudly *

You:Why you didn't you tell me you knew principal kim .???

Dad:I forgot *he shrugged*

Principal:But i never once forget . I always keep a good eye on you ..

You:Hehe * more awkwardness*

Dad:Okay i may take my leave ..

Principal:Okay see you real soon. You can leave too ms y/n .

*after coming out of the principal room i look at my father like really you forgot wow *

Where your young man ?

Who ?

Taehyung! .

Ah he is in ........... * think think where he could be or lie * cafeteria!?!.

Call him here... let stay together till you have your break . I know your principal won't mind .

*i took my phone out when realization hit me i dont have his no. Shoot now what should i do* Dad i should better go and bring him here you just sit on the waiting bench okay ..

Call him that would be easy .. you know ..

No he told me before his battery died so i have to go and get him . It'll take only five mints so just wait here please .. * with that i ran to the cafeteria and saw sara there*