Working time

"We will practice your tehnique! Nia,show me this week what you can do,because I'm giving solos basing on your tehnique"-Says Abby

Nia just said "yes" and started to work.

I was training really hard because I don't want to let Mrs.Abby down.

We were practicing like three hours just on tehnique.

"You have a 30 min pause. Take break!"

"Let's go on the inetrenet!!!!"-Kendall was dancing and screaming,ooh she was so happy.

We all were on instagram and talking about this week solos.

"Oh my God,I'm so excited that I have a solo"

"Yeah,me too! But I'm a little bit scared because there's a lot of good dancers out there."-Chloe said a little bit scared.

I'm not scared of anybody and I don't think of the others,I just dance for my heart,you know...

"I'm disapointed!"-Mackenzie said.

"Why"-Kendall asked

"I can't show Abby what I can really do because I don't have a solo!"-Kenzie answered

"Ooh come on! I don't have a solo,Paige and Brooke don't,Nia don't... We will have next week maybe!"-Kendall says

Paige and Brooke came...

We just asked: "where were you ? Abby was screaming!"

They just said : "there was a thief in our neighbourhood,he tried to kill somebody"

"Ooh my God! You have to say that to Abby or she will be screaming again...!!!"

Paige and Brooke's mum said:" okay girls,there's a lot of trouble in our neighbourhood... Paige and Brooke will have a sleepover at Chloe's house so..." No matter what,they're happy when they are together so they were hugging each other... Kelly countinued:" so...can U girls help Brooke and Paige to explain their reason fir bot being on class?to Abby?

"Yeah,sure"-we all said hugging Paige and Brooke.

Then Abby came in and saw Paige and Brooke!