ch 4: species

(lol maybe next picture ill make wooyoung have blond braids)

"noona! you never told me you had a boyfriend." upon hearing these words, lulu opened up her door suddenly.

"where's that little bastard? i'm gonna rip his face out until all little pieces of his pretty face is distributed in different parts of the world." lulu walked passed jongho.

"he already left, he said he expected you to go after him." jongho fixed his sleeve.

sighing in relief, she sat down on the couch, still fuming inside.

"is it true?" jongho asked once again and lulu sighed in annoyance.

"no, it's not true, okay? he's just making things up."

jongho sighed. "noona, you've been single for 19 years now. it's time to find you a man," he exclaimed with a tough face on, "don't you ever feel lonely?"

lulu took a deep breath. "yeah but that's not important, you're my first priority."

jongho let a frustrated groan. "stop putting me first! you know you should think of yourself also."

that was the first time lulu ever heard jongho so angry, and jongho calmed down to the sight of his sister's shocked face.

"i'm sorry noona, i-"

lulu let out a soft smile. "it's okay jongho-ah, you have a point," lulu smiled wider this time and pulled him in for a hug. "you should sleep, it's already 8."

(edit: i don't know what was going on in my head when i made jongho sleep at 8)

jongho nodded at her words and went to his room. lulu closed her eyes and wooyoung kept popping up in her mind, his face and the way he talks­—she remembered it all.

lulu shook off all her thoughts as it was cringing her.

there's a saying that if you think of someone a lot, you're on their mind also.

lulu smirked at the thought but immediately stopped smiling.

"ew stop it lulu." she muttered to herself and stood up to take a shower.

--__-__--_-___

"its all good," lulu mumbled to herself as she stood in front of the empty museum, all lights off and only the distant noises of cars were audible. "plus, i'm not alone. the animals are here with me."

lulu finally entered and she was debating in her head whether she should continue on or just yeet it and leave.

but she needed the money!!

lulu was determined and she wasn't going to leave without some money on her hands, even cents if possible.

first, lulu entered the art gallery. it seemed as if the past artists were watching her carefully because she felt as if she wasn't alone. the people on the painting followed her every move and it was making her uncomfortable.

"i come in peace, i am the new janitor so please treat me well~" lulu said out, still quite frightened.

"do you do this whenever you're alone?"

lulu swung her mop at the voice as reflex and it turns out it was chaperone boy.

"oh my gosh damnit," she said aloud. "what in the hellity hell fuck are you doing here?" she cursed.

"chill frog girl, i just saw you coming in so i decided to come with you."

lulu rolled her eyes. "do you chaperone people for fun or is it a job?"

he shrugged. "because i want to, and you're cute."

lulu's heart rate began to go up. she's never really gotten this feeling before, only when jongho dropped the ramen on the boiling water and lulu was burned by the water, but that's a different feeling.

"i'm not afraid to slap this mop across your ugly face." she raised up the mop in a threatening pose.

wooyoung stepped back. "okay lulu, but let me come with you."

"how the hell do you know my name? i don't recall telling you my name."

he smiled. "your name tag."

she looked down at her name tag and continued, "b-but i don't need some boy to chaperone me. i am a strong independent woman!"

"okay." he said simply and just stood there.

lulu immediately ran to the next exhibit. she walked carefully just in case wooyoung will jump on her or something.

it's been almost an hour and lulu believed that wooyoung did leave, because she hasn't seen any roaming shadows or heard noises. she felt a rain of loneliness.

as lulu was headed to the frog exhibit she took a deep sigh and there was an odd silence.

the frogs weren't there.

lulu began to panic, if the manager finds out, she'll get fired. this was probably wooyoung's doing.

"that dipshit."

just then she heard a loud laugh coming from the back of the exhibit, lulu walked over to the back of the exhibit.

she halted her steps when the noise became louder.

lulu noticed that the door was opened a bit and pushed the door to find a purple-haired boy feeding the frogs.

"wooyoung! what the hell are you doing?"

"feeding the frogs."

lulu's eyes diverted to the can in his hand. "wooyoung," she paused before she was gonna go all off on him. "frogs don't eat bird food! where in thy nine nimble noblemen nibbling nuts did you get that from?"

"oh."

"look your just-"

"i thought they're the same species."

"you know, for a pretty boy, you're dumb as fucc."

he smiled. "i'm pretty."

lulu groaned and left.

_-____-_-_-_--

just decided to make a quick chapter, i promise everything will add up in the next one

and wooyoung isn't dumb alright :) even though he can be loud and a crackhead, he's still smarter than me