chapter two

Your pov
You phone alarmed.then you wake up it's morning already?then you do your morning routine.then you just wear your mask,hoodie,and my jogger pants i have my invention on me,i am gonna save the deviant i arrest yesterday.I went to th dpd and wearing an mask i hid behind the walls flower pots.when i went in the elevator,i went where the deviant was.I saw there was an cctv camera in there i shot it imadiately and i got the deviant, thennshe respond "(f-fake name)?!"then i just shush her and said to her "don't worry....i'm gonna help you get out of here."i went in the elevator super fast so no one will see me. We went in to the top of the building and use my invention wings to fly then i jump using it.then i said to her"I'm gonna go and left you in jericho so you will be safe in there."she look at me and nodded. Then when we were flying in the air i ask her"What is youre name miss?"then,she responed"yana,just yana"i just nodded and smiled when we got into the top on the jericho i put her down and went where the others i saved...well not all of them i saved though..i just tell them to becareful then i left. When i was flying home well it's night i decided to pass into the building i saw an male deviant holding an child as his hostage. Then i saw an male android trying to convince him. I know tge deviant will get shot and i heard his name was "daniel" i just got in there and shouted "JUMP OFF,OF THE BUILDING I AM GONNA CATCH YOU!"then i saw the deviant jump off and i catch him and went flying away but i saw the helicopter was chasing us,then i speed the flying so they would not catch us.Then we went to my house went inside. "phew it was not a great day today."then i look at the deviant and said "are you okay there buddy?"then took off the mask. He look at me and said "Y-your the famous deviant hunter A-a-re you going to turn me in?"with a scared voice then i answer"ofcourse not,i just save you and gonna turn you in heck no.""oh okay,i am gonna ask you some questions,and we will convince the child not to tell her family that you are with me.""Bu-""nevermind..i'm gonna keep the child. because you shot her family."i said the first one clearly cut him off and mumbled the rest i hope that he didn't hear it."i clearly did not want kill them,i just...They will replace me with an other android!""sh....sorry,uh....will you stay with me or we will go to jericho and left you there,nevermind you will stay with me and you can uh....takecare of the child and i'm going to the detroit police though well tommorow but if the superior called i will be going."i said and then before going to my bedroom i said to them "goodnight for you both,and you can sleep in the other bedroom."you said before going to your bed but you heard daniel "goodnight to you too ms.(l/n)".you turn around and smiled infront of them then,proceed to go to your room and sleep.