part three

03; you're the king?

McKenna

MCKENNA walked with Veronica at her side, her best friend Cheryl was nowhere to be found which only made McKenna sad but she held a smile on her face. The two teens walked into the student lounge where a group of serpents sat, Josie and Kevin walked in through the other door. Fangs, Toni and Jughead sat in their own chairs while Kevin sat next to Sweetpea leaving a space in between them for someone else to sit in.

"I don't think we've properly met. I'm Veronica Lodge" Veronica smiled her perfect signature smile, one her arm rested a black leather purse which we had with her every day. She held a perfectly manicured hand out for Toni to shake while McKenna just lingered being her.

"Of the Park Avenue Lodges," Jughead interjected whilst he ate his potato chips.

Toni reached out and shook Veronica's hand, "Toni Topaz" she replied with an uncertain look on her face.

"Oh, like the purple colored gemstone. Love it" Veronica smiled at the pink haired girl who smiled back, then the mayor's daughter Josie McCoy stepped forwards so all attention was in her.

"And I'm Josie McCoy, formerly of the Pussycats. Now just Josie, and this is Kevin." Josie said kind of sadly before quieting quickly.

Kevin looked towards Fangs with curiosity and asked at his name was. "Fogarty or you can call me Fangs" Fangs replied, the two started talking about someone McKenna didn't know about before all attention was back on her.

"The is McKenna, she is the King of Riverdale" Kevin smiled, McKenna looked down in embarrassment because they already knew her.

"You're the king?" Fang asked, Sweetpea looked up curiously at the title the brunette girl was given.

"Yes, its because her last name is---"

"King, we have already had the pleasure of meeting your 'King' " Sweetpea interrupted Kevin's ramble with a smirk.

"How did you meet her?" Veronica asked with a suspicious look on her face.

"You guys, yes you. Come with me. Now" principal Weatherbee stormed into the student lounge, he pointed at the serpents but all of the teens stood and followed the bald man into the once again crowded halls.

And there in the middle of the hallway stood the football player Reggie with his arms crossed and a sickening smirk plastered on his face. He looked down at the dirty tiled floor which had a painting of a green snake the hid the Riverdale High School symbol. Everyone looked in disbelief and shock, McKenna felt a tall presence behind her, she turned around and looked up into Sweetpea dark brown eyes.

"Which of you defaced our school seal with this graffiti?" Weatherbee growled in anger and disappointment, Reggie just looked around with a smirk on his face.