CHAPTER 1

Your pov:
Ringggggg!!!!!"ughhh.stupid phone. i have to go to wake up now. Wait it's saturday?."i mummbled,heading to the bathroom turning the water warm. After i finished i wrap the towel around me, then head to my room to wear something formal.Then i find something and wear it.Then heading to the kitchen to make some (f/f).After it's done!i just have to eat it.after i finished i wash the dishes and head to dpd which were i work.I went to my car and after a short drive,i got in there on time.
I saw hank and start greeting him"Good morning lieutenant anderson!"the few second he answered back"good morning to you too lieutenant (L/N)"Then i asked him"Why are you so early today?"i ask him then he respond with"because i have a case to review"i just look at him then went to your desk.and wait for your new case.
.
.
.
.
Then superior fowler shouted."Name, come to my office!"then you stand up when to his office.
Then he said"You had an mission you have to arrest this diviant,if you cant do it your of the case."then he handed me a picture of the crime scene.
"shit."i thought to my head "wait i am an genius i have to make another version of her and the original will scape!genius!"i thought to my head again.
"wait no even i am genius,shit...i still have to arrest her.""sir when will it start?and the deadline?"i ask the superior."it will start in this evening,and there is no deadline in thursday you will be partner up with someone."he plainly said.You just nodded at him then left his office.
You headed to where the location was located.Then you see a crime seen.You walked in the house and saw a man shot in the head 8 times one in the torso.Then you analyze the gun it has no fingerprints on it.then you search around the house to find a clue might be the deviant left the house or still here. Found it she's in the attic.Then i arrest her the bought her in the dpd.
.
.
.
Then they start questioning her, but she didn't speak or do anything she just stared at the table.Then i told them i the one who gonna question her.

I analyzed her she had been beaten by her owner. In Her head was an peace of an bottle,it may be smashed in to her head. I analyzed more found that she'd been beaten up so badly by a bat too.

Then i ask her but she didn't reponed i have to pressure her to repond."If you won't talk,i'm going to probe your memory!"you said with normal yet angry voice.you have to do that so they could trust you more the dpd.
The she said "NO!please don't do that...please"with scared voice.then she looked around. Then said again "what.what are you and them going to do to me?."with scared voice again.honestly i felt bad for this android she only answer when being pressured.then she said again"you and them gonna destry aren't you?"she said again.with a scared voice then you said"were going to dessemble you to look for problems in your biocomponents.They have no choice if they want to understand what happend."you said to her.she looked only to be scared more.then she responed with"Why didn't you just left me there?""I have to hunt deviant's like you so if i had to cuff you and get you here i have to you said plainly.Then she look terrified and said "I dont wanna die."then she looked at you."then talked to me."you said and smiled at her.It just looked down to the table again and responed"i-i......i...i cant!""so i have to pressure her so be it.!"then you bang your hand in the table"YOU SHOT HIM 8 TIME'S IN THE FUCKING HEAD AND ONE IN THE FUCKING TORSO!YOU DONT WANNA LEAVE HIM A CHANCE HUH?!"then you stand up"DID YOU FEEL ANGER?!HATE?!"then walked towards her."HE WAS BLEEDING!BEGGING YOU FOR MERCY!"then you were in her back."BUT,YOU SHOT HIM AGAIN,AND AGAIN,AND AGAIN!"then she responed "please....please stop....please leave me alone.""I KNOW YOU KILLED HIM!why don't you say it!?"you said to her"please...please stop.""Just say i killed him is it hard to say huh?!"you grab her t-shirt and bring her up then put her back in the chair harshly."he torture me everyday,he asked me to go to him and i thought he will just command me to bring him another beer,yet when i got there he smashed his bottle to my head,it was my first time so i looked terriefied and ask me to bring his beer.but he always do it to me,smashing his bottle to me when he command me something when there was no beer sometime he smash me a bat always everyday.i did everything he told me but he always abuse me to him everything is wrong,then one day he took a bat and started heating me then smashed his bottle in my head.then i snaped i took his gun and shut him one time in torso we went to the kitchen shot him 8 times in the head,for the first time i felt scared.scared he might destroy me scared that i might die.when i finnaly killed him i felt better.so i shot him again and again and again he collaps but bleeding out.there was blood everywhere.""the sculpture in the bedrokm you made it right?""it's an offering so i can be saved,why did you write IM ALIVE ON THE WALL?""he used to tell me i was nothing that i was just a peace of plastic.i had to write it to tell him that he was wrong"you already know everything you write it on the peace of paper.Then you said to them i'm done.then you walked out on the door and leave.they put the room with a boolet proof glass.Then gavin said to me "you did a good job"even though he's an total ass he's have an good side.Then you went home change to your padjamas and sleep.because tommorow is your day off.