Dealing with my choices

Finally Diana is gone, for good this time.

I get out of bed brush my hair before getting changed into clothes. That is before I remember Diana canceled school.

"Fuck" I mutter, maybe I can hang with Suzu and Naomi since we didn't get to talk to much at school because of all the drama.

"Everything alright?" Erik asks and I nod.

"Yup, just remembered that Diana canceled school for the rest of the week so I got up early for nothing." I pout.

"Does that mean we have the whole day to ourselves?" He asks grabbing my hand and I smirk.

"Mhm" I nod and he brushes his hand through my hair and is about to kiss me when Malix walks into the room like he owns the place, Wait, he has a fucking glamour spell on.

"Malix! What the fuck- why do you Have a glamour?!" I say annoyed and he rolls his eyes carelessly.

"Some detective guy is at the door and no one else was there to answer it" he says and I frown.

"Detective- Wait how did you get the potion?" I ask and he gestures to my draws.

"You didn't hide it that well, I figured it could come in handy" he says and I shake my head.

"For fucks- detective. Oh shit I killed Lisette in my basement" I say realising what's going on.

"I gotta go see him quickly" I run down the stairs and open the door to see the detective I met before and used my powers on.

"Hello, Detective. Is everything alright? Have they found Lisette yet?" I ask faking worry and he shakes his head.

"I'm afraid not, Riley. But I just need to ask you one more time, do you have any idea, any minuscule leads we could follow" He asks and I think.

"I mean... her friends have been like harassing me thinking I had something to do with it so I really don't know" I say and he frowns.

"They've been harassing you? How?" He asks and I clear my throat.

"Just verbal for now. I can live with it" I say and he looks concerned.

"Okay, but if things get worse-" he writes his number on a piece of paper. "-feel free to call me, I'll try to help you" He says and I don't take his number.

"Oh, thank you but I'm fine" I say not wanting to take his number, I'm a taken woman now.

"Oh, sorry if I was to forward. I'm just trying to help"  he says and I nod.

"Yes and thank you, but don't worry I've got plenty of help here" I say smiling and he smiles back even though he seems disheartened.

"Of course, have a good day Riley" he says and he walks off making me close the door and let out a breath of relief.

"Who was that?" Mathew asks entering the room and i sigh.

"Detective, trying to figure out who kidnapped Lisette, the girl I killed" I say and Mathew nods.

"Oh..." he responds innocently.

My phone rings and I pick it up to see it's Naomi.

"Hey Naomi, whassup?" I ask and then I realise.

How do I explain I'm in a relationship with my  'servant'. That's going to be a conversation and a half...

"Hey can we come over? We were thinking we could hang out, maybe go out to the pink cafe or the arcade, then we were thinking a sleep over"

"A sleep over? No no... I'm way to uh... tired... but we can go out for a bit, I just need to do some.... studying" I say not knowing how to describe my situation.