Death of one

"W-What's going on?" Mathew asks worriedly looking to the dead body.

"Terrai, what happened?" Erik asks sounding so disappointed in me, I feel like my parents are scolding me or something.

"Um... it's kind of complicated" I say looking to the dead body.

"He killed her" James says looking to Malix and Malix laughs.

"Oh no... I can't take the credit for this unfortunately" he says looking to me and I growl.

"Thanks for the help asshole" I say to him annoyed.

"W-What? Terrai wouldn't hurt anyone..." Mathew says and I run my hand through my hair awkwardly.

"Well... I did. But look, I didn't have a choice" I say and James looks to Malix.

"Then what happened?" James says as if he expects me to come up with an excuse that makes me sound like the good guy.

"Malix kidnapped her and the police were already investigating me, even though it actually wasn't me they thought it was because me and her got into a fight the same day Malix kidnaped her- I had no idea so I called Malix-"

"And you two just call each other?" James says seeming annoyed at me for once. Ouch.

"Don't give me that look, you're not my parents. Anyways it's a good thing I could because he did kidnap her and I came home and I realised if I let her go she'd go straight to the police and if I kept her here the police would find her if they searched my house. I tried to get her to be okay with the whole demon and devil thing but she wouldn't stop screaming, So I killed her. Look it was the only option" I say actually getting nervous I'm about to loose like 50% of my friends.

"What's he even doing here! I thought Erik killed him" Mathew says and Malix is about to say something probably incredibly cocky and 'douche-bag-like' So I just punch him in the face.

Like all you sane people do.

"Ow! Was that really fucking necessary!" Malix yells and I scoff.

"Yeah, you were going to say something egotistical and me beating the crap out of you is a long overdue event- look, we can all sit down and have a rational conversation about this but can we please get rid of the dead body!" I say gesturing to Lisette and Malix cuts the ropes off her.

"On it- Try not to miss me too much" he says winking at me as he throws Lisette over his shoulder and I rub my head.

"I hate you so much" I mutter as he leaves with the dead body.

"Okay- look, I'm in the progress of attempting to kick him out but the thing is, I have no idea how he's getting in here in the first place and to be honest it's a little creepy how easy it was for him to get in here carrying a kidnapped person without anyone noticing" I say thinking about how he might have gotten in.

"Well maybe we should just fix the problem all together and just kill him" Sam says finally speaking up and I can tell he was just waiting to say that.

"He has no one else to go to... so he's desperately trying to get my help so in return he's been helping me and... he says there's been a succubus around following me and I was thinking and- sure he could be lying but if he's not she could be here to take you back to the Abyssal plains" I say and they all look to each other worriedly.