Chapter 11: My special ability? (WARNING CONTAINS SOME LEMON)

Start from the beginning

We removed the last of our clothes and stepped into the still warm bath.

"(y/n) let me wash you." he said.

"O-okay?" With my permission Meliodas began spreading the soap with his hands making his way from my neck, to my shoulders, my tender breasts and then to my stomach.

"You know there is such a thing as a sponge." I said as i giggled.

"I know, I just wanted to feel your perfect body with my own hands." He said joining me in my giggle with his own. He was drawing circles on my stomach. 

"(Y/n) is it okay if I...." he trailed off. I nodded knowing full well what he meant. With my assurance Meliodas' hands began to travel lower. First on my abdomen then making their way to my inner thigh. 

Meliodas began kissing my neck as he got closer to my womanhood. I could feel his erected member poking my lower back. This making he want him more......

Meliodas finally reached my clit. He softly began rubbing it as I let small moans escape my lips. I tried so hard to contain my pleasure filled moans by biting my lip but it they always found a way to escape me. I was about to reach my climax when Meliodas stopped. "m-m-Meliodas...." I said almost begging. 

"If I would of kept on going we would have ended before getting to the fun part." He said as he grinned. Meliodas picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. He made his way to the door making sure no one would be able to come in by locking it. 

"Won't the others hear us?" I asked. 

"I sent them all on some errands. You were asleep for some time (y/n)." He said. He came closer to me and hovered over me. "Now you don't have to hold back." he whispered into my ear as he then bit it. I moaned shocked at his actions. Meliodas began kissing my collar bone traveling down to by breasts and then my stomach. His kisses were soft yet rough. Meliodas then reached my clit. He began licking it and rubbing it with his fingers. This sent shivers all over me, I threw my head back and continued to moan not able to contain myself. I tangled my fingers in Meliodas' hair. I could feel his smirk as he continued. 

After this Meliodas began to come up again, he began kissing me at first soft then it escalated. One of his arms was down on the bed for support and the other was groping my breasts. He began playing with my nipple and I let out soft moans.

Then Meliodas couldn't wait any longer. He inserted his large member into me and It was like my insides were being ripped out of me. 

"Shhhh.....I know tell me when you're ready." He said as he saw me in pain a tear rolling down my cheek. Meliodas continued to whisper loving things into my ear as we waited for me to adjust.

Meliodas let me adjust to his size, after a few minutes I nodded and Meliodas began moving slowly. After adjusting to this motion it felt a little half-assed. 

"Move faster.....mhm" I said. Meliodas picked up the speed making the pleasure uncontrollable. I began moaning and moaning. I was losing my mind. It felt so good....after a while Meliodas found my soft spot and began thrusting harder into that spot. I arched my back allowing him to go deeper. I was beginning to feeling a knot in my lower stomach and I knew my climax was close.

"nhg.....M-meliodas....I-i think I'm close."

"I know me too, Just hold on a bit." he began thrusting harder and the knot kept getting bigger. I couldn't hold it anymore and I let go. A few seconds later Meliodas came shortly after.

He collapsed at my side and hugged me. I rested my head on Mel's perfect chest.

"Wow.....That was...." He said