𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐲𝐮,

i'm writing this letter because i have liked you for the past four years and five months. i know we barely talk anymore and with senior year coming up soon, i'm not really sure why i still have these lingering feelings for you.

i still remember when you moved next door the summer of our freshmen year. my mom made some cookies and had my brother and i give some to your family. hyunsuk and i played rock, paper, scissors to see who had to walk it over in the hot sun and guess who lost! i'm glad i did though, because i got the chance to meet you.

at first you were really shy, and it was understandable since you had moved into a new neighborhood and all, so i was really glad we were in a lot of the same classes together and how close we eventually became. and i guess that's when i started to develop feelings for you... you were just someone i could always depend on, you were my best friend ever and you were all mine, until you joined that dance team.

i can still remember how happy you were when you found out that you had made it into treasure box, i knew how hard you had been practicing to get in, and i was so happy for you. i just didn't realize how much time being a part of treasure box would take away from us. 

and in the end, by our junior year we just grew apart. there was no animosity between us so i couldn't hate you, i was just sad that you decided to hang out with your dance friends more than me. don't get me wrong though, from being a part of treasure box, i saw how much you grew into the confident person you are truly--you weren't just confident with me but you were confident with everyone now.

even though we don't talk at all anymore, i still look over from my window and laugh whenever i see you practicing in your room. i still go to all of your performances and cheer you on. i still consider you to be one of my best friends. i still consider you to be one of my first ̶l̶o̶v̶e̶s̶ crushes.

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,

𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐣𝐢𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧 ♡