It's a rule, if a human blood is, as we liked to call it, expired than they're near their death.

I used my super speed and quickly pushed Sehun back into the room as he was about to exit as well. I closed the door and pushed him towards the wall in less than two seconds. His face showed shock and his eyes were wide open. "Sorry," I whispered barely able to hold my self back.

I looked into his eyes and suddenly his body became hotter. "What's going on?" He said but in a calm voice. "I'm so sorry, I promise it won't hurt, not much at least," I whispered again. My eyes going back and forth between his lips and neck. I swallowed again and licked my lips. His eyes were captivating as I couldn't know what to do anymore. I felt his hand on my shoulders trying to push me away.

"Just once, okay?" I quickly smashed my lips into his. He froze as his hand came off my shoulders. I kissed light as first, but it wasn't enough. I need more reaction out of him, I need him to be head over heels for me. That way when I drink his blood he won't be in pain but pleasure, hiding myself from the Goddess Race.

I kissed harder, but nothing. Gosh what's wrong with this person? I never had this hard of a time turning on a guy. Usually, if I look at them and increase their heat it's already half way there and then the kiss comes in and bam they're captured. I quickly moved my hands to his neck pushing him more closer, I let out a moan as I bit his lip and tasted his blood. He groaned from the bite. I continued kissing him, but he didn't kiss back. I removed my lips from his, panting trying to catch my breath.

"Gosh, are you gay or something?" I let out. he looked at me with a clam face like not just a minute ago a random girl was kissing him. "I have you know, I'm not gay, I'm just not attracted to you that's all," he said boldly and tries pushing me off. "Nope, no way, I'll make you," I whispered and kissed him again. I need his blood and fast. my body suddenly went out of control as I pushed myself closer to his body, feeling every inch of him, except one part. He's not turned on yet. I was about to break the kiss and just go to his neck not caring about the Goddess Race and any rules. But suddenly he kissed back. I smirked into the kiss but soon enough so did he. I crossed my brows as I felt weak. My body was barely holding up. As he continued kissing me, my whole body felt almost numb to the point I was about to fall down but he held me up.

"What are you?" he asked into the kiss. NO! He's not human. Dame it Ha Yun you got your self into trouble again. He continued kissing me, but this time I didn't lose my energy. I was debating whether to take a taste of his blood or run away. Nah, you came this far, just go for it. I quickly pushed him back hard towards the wall and took control. I went down to his neck but his freaking button up shirt got in the way. "Dammit!"

He chuckled. "come on, what are you, you're not a Red Race nor a Beauty Race,"

"Did you just call me ugly?!" I was mad, hungry and some weird reason lustful. "You just asked for it," I challenged.

"Come and get it," he smirked. "If you can," he pushed me off with force that I almost hit the end of the other wall. I regained myself and stood up. "alright, you are going down, gay guy," I used my super speed and was suddenly behind him with both of his hands in mine.

"That was fast," he chuckled. This guy is definitely crazy. "But not fast enough," suddenly I found my self on the couch with my back facing him and my hand in his, locked. "How.." I was lost for words. what is this guy? Goddess Race? Demon Race? Vampire? no he cant be a Vampire, I would have figured it out by now if he was regular. Wait an Original?

"Alright, Gay guy," I tried my best to look at him as he was straddling me. "I'm not Gay," he scold.

"Really? In this position and you're not turned on? it's either you're gay or you're friend is little," I provoked him. I just need him to loosen up a bit. He sighed, "I am Not GAY!"

Got him.

I used my heat ability and he got off me. "what is this? what ability is this?" he started to unbuttoned his shirt and he took off his blazer. In less than a second my lips were on his neck. I heard his blood moving through his body which makes me more out of control. I let my long fangs hit his warm skin that they can't wait to taste. This blood, is so sweet, so addicting. I could drink this for the rest of my life and not complain. He winced in pain as I sunk my fangs deeper. I can't let him feel too much pain but I can't pull myself out. His blood is like something my body needs to stand up. I feel like I'm drinking the clear blood from the tree of life. Is so addicting.

I heard him groan again. come on, please just a little bit more. I haven't had fresh blood for nine months now and this is all I need. suddenly a knock came on the door. "Dammit" I mumbled. I don't want to let go yet. I haven't even been drinking a lot just a sip each second trying to savor this flavor in my mouth. "Who is it?" Sehun asked. Ironically, he answered with a clam, clear voice.

"Sehun, you need to be back on stage, it been 5 minutes since we left you," a girl said. The expired blood girl knocked again. "I'll be out in a minute, hold up, I'm just changing," he answered back.

"You done?" he asked me. I smelled one more time as I took a sip of blood and backed off. "What are you?" I asked as I cleaned off the blood before it gets on his shirt. "Demon," he simply asked. my eyes shot open. I've never met one before, are all demons blood taste this way? He started to button up his shirt.

"But you're not supposed to be on Tellu, thats against the rulers, the GD treaty," I said panicking. "If the Goddess Race comes here and catches me because of you, I promise I'll kill you with my own hands," I added and quickly opened the door ignoring the shocked expired girl that was waiting outside and got out.

He looked at her as she walked out of the room, a small smile on his face. He let her taste his blood.

_______🥀🌪_______

Yay!!! First chapter out! Hope you guys enjoyed it don't forget to vote and comment!