Chapter 1: Krakenstien and Stank

As the ninja, Aka Freshmen Randy Cunningham, was being Pinned down by the monster robot known as Krakenstien with its secret chest arm, he heard a voice call out. "It's hero time!" Looking up Randy saw a tall humanoid lizard falling right towards him. And surprisingly his fist had hit the krakenstien like a battering ram sending the creature flying.

 And surprisingly his fist had hit the krakenstien like a battering ram sending the creature flying

The creature, also known as Ben, sent the Krakenstein flying ten feet back

The creature, also known as Ben, sent the Krakenstein flying ten feet back. "You okay?" He asked, "Yeah, whew, you saved my bacon there" the ninja said to Omni. That's when the monster got back up "oh no" the ninja clad teen groaned, then saw the alien turn his arm into Heat Blast's and he gasped. "Oh that is the Bruise!" He said, "Uh thanks" Ben replied, before aiming his hand towards the monstrosity and blasted fire at it.

"Wow, you're a much better fighter than me" Randy commented, "oh I hadn't even began fighting" Ben said. Only to be tackled by the monster, lucky he grew into Four Arms' build and his extra arms to contend with the Krakenstein's strength. "Little help would be nice" he groaned holding the creature back, "in trying!" The ninja yelled jumping on the thing's head and repeatedly hit it, "the nomicon thing said to believe in the weapon in the suit!" he said, "well then pull a weapon out!" Ben retorted "what the heck is that supposed to mean? there isn't a weap..." Randy stopped when he suddenly felt a handle behind him and pulled it out to reveal a ninja katana.

"Oh the weapon within the suit, Okay now that makes more sense" Randy said before slicing the secret arm off. "Thanks" Ben said before letting out an Echo Echo sonic scream knocking Krakenstein back. With the Ninja standing on his tail as it was holding him up, "shall we finish this?" Ben asked "oh we shall!"

The monster charged at them once more while Omni had used Lodestar's magnetic powers to draw him closer, and after fling Randy towards it using his tail and he slashed his sword around a bunch of times. And Ben used Armadrillo's arm to punch it making the creature fly back into several little pieces.

"Hey, thanks for the hand back there strange creature!" The Ninja said in a heroic voice, "he it's what I do" Ben replied shrugging, then they heard the audience surrounding them cheering on the Ninja. Along with Ben saying unknown lizard man, both shrugged and subsequently disappeared.