Family Gathering

(Dream mode)

"Ahhh! I can't do this!" Erica screamed as she pushed.

"Yes you can baby." Trey said holding her hand.

"Trey?" Erica said Looking up.

"Yes baby I'm here." He said smiling at her.

"Where are the twins? Why am I here?" Erica asked Looking around but she was still in pain.

"They Are here and they are fine. But what I need you to do is push so we can see them and the baby. Ok you can do that?" He asked and she just nodded.

"Ok Erica on the count of three Imma need to push ok?" The Doctor said. And the voice sounded so familiar but Erica just couldn't put her finger on.

"O-ok." She said squeezing treys hand.

"1, 2, 3 push!" The Doctor said.

"Ahhhh it hurts!" Erica said crying.

"Baby your almost done. Just one more push." Trey said kissing her forehead.

"1,2,3 push!" The Doctor said again.

"Ahhhhhh fuck!" Erica said and then she heard baby cries. She smiled to herself and then looked up and saw that trey was gone and what once was a hospital room. Was now dark and cold.

"Trey!" She yelled out.

"Aww baby you thought you could run off with my kids and I wouldn't find you?" Jason said coming out with a baby in his arms.

"J-Jason What are you doing here?" Erica asked tryna get up But was handcuffed to the bed.

"See Erica you can run, but you can't hide babydoll." Jason said rocking the baby.

"Jason give me my baby!" She said going crazy in the bed.

"This is what you do Erica! Huh?! Leave with my kids, come back to the same nigga you left! And get pregnant again?!" Jason said putting the baby down and grabbing a gun from off the table.

"Jason, w-what are you do?" Erica said swallowing hard.

"See Erica baby. If I can't have you, nobody can. I thought i told you this once Before." He said pointing the gun at her temple.

"Jason please don't do this." Erica said crying her eyes out.

"Sleep tight babygirl." He said kissing her lips.

Pow!

(End of Dream mode)

"Ah!" I said jumping up out of my sleep. Why tf do I keep having these damn dreams. If it's not about trey it's about Jason. If it's not about Jason it's about a baby. I don't know but whatever it is I want it to stop.

Beep!

Oh shit! That alarm scared the hell out of me. Let me get out this damn bed before anymore surprises happen.

(Downstairs)

"Look who's up." My daddy said smiling kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, But Why are y'all all dressed up?" I said Looking around.