Tony ⇛ It's All Blood

Start from the beginning

You were cut out of your thoughts when the man hit your cheek, making you flinch. You instantly got up and followed him into a dark room. More men came and forced you onto a seat, next to a huge machine. 'They are going to brainwash me..' You knew what this machine was just by the look. As they were strapping you up, you didn't try to move away, you thought of your last memories, the Avengers. As they were just about to turn on the machine, you then thought about the man you liked. But you knew you couldn't make a move a it wouldn't be professional. Tony Stark was your thought as you screamed in pain.

.:. 4 Months Later .:.

You grinned, hearing the news that you were about to go on another mission. You had been on tones, but the adrenaline never left you. Over these past 6 months, you gained the love for killing. Well, you sort of had to, it was your new job as the Winter Soldier. The Hydra agents gave you the pictures and details of your targets. A team called the Avengers. When you saw their files, a feeling came over you. Like you recognised them or had a relation to them. But you ignored it and geared up. The mission was to bring the Iron Man, Captain America, Black Widow, The Hulk, Hawkeye, The Scarlet Witch, Vision, Thor and The Falcon. It was a lot of people but you had the ability to, they advanced your powers so much that you were practically invincible! You got onto the truck and drove along to the tower. After getting through the front doors and shooting the workers in the front room, you made your way upstairs. Hydra had given you X-ray vision, so you could see through walls and track where they were. Alarms suddenly blared through the building, you rolled your eyes and went to the room.

"Bingo. All in the same room." You knocked the door down and stood in the doorway, watching them. All the team had suited up and had their weapons on them. Instead of fighting straight away, they stopped, some even gasped.

"Y/n..?" Iron Man said, walking up to you. You rolled your eyes and managed to pin him down. The team looked at you, you couldn't tell if it was shock from what you did, or something else. It could have been your suit, that thing hugged your curves in all the right places, making you look HOT. It was like the Black Widow's you noticed, but yours was green.

"Is that you Y/n?" Captain America said.

"Y/n?" You lifted an eyebrow and shot at The Scarlet Witch. You knew she was strong, so you got her first. You didn't shoot her with bullets, it was like this sticky stuff, making her stuck to the wall. They looked at you.

"Sorry no Y/n here. Just the Winter Soldier." The looked at each other, worry filling their faces.

"So this is going to boring if no one fights me." You said rolling your eyes. Then the fight started. Long story short, you were winning, you just had Iron Man to take down again. They were all stuck to the wall, powerless. You were about to strike him, until he said some words.

"Hope. Hold On, Pain Ends."

For those few moments, you were cut out from the world. It seemed as if everything just passed by you. Those words affected you for some reason. Your knees were weak and you looked at him. Something about him made you think again. It seemed like you recognised him. Then everything went black.

You woke up in a bright room, lights beaming over you. It seemed like the testing room in Hydra, making you scream. Tony ran over to you, so did Bruce. For some reason you were calling them by their names in your head. Not their superhero names. You sat up and instantly remembered them. You weakly fell into their arms and cried.

"How? How do I remember you?"

"We managed to save your memory. Hydra didn't wipe it all, meaning we could repair the rest."

The word, Hydra, made you gag. But then you more tears swept over to you. You ran to the kitchen sink and started washing your hands. More people from the team that you remembered walked over to you.

"Y/n!" They all said, wanting to hug you.

You pushed them away.

"I want to hug you, but you will get dirty."

They looked at each other.

"How?" Natasha asked.

"The blood, it will stain you."

Once again, they looked at each other, then at Bruce and Tony who walked in.

"Where is the blood, there isn't any on you..?" Steve said,

"Yes there is! How can you not see it!? It's all over my hands and on my clothes!"

Bucky looked down, probably understanding you since he has been in the same boat you have.

"There isn't any blood on you." He said.

You gasped and blocked your ears.

"The screams!"

You fell to the floor and held your knees to your chest. You could hear the screams all over again. Of the people you killed, and their blood was all over you.

"Y/n!? Relax." Tony sat down next to you, but all the noise made you black out.

Again, you woke up, but on a couch covered in blankets this time. You gasped and let out more tears. You felt someone's hands on your back, it was Tony.

"What is it? What do you see?" He said softly.

"I-It's all blood." You said quietly, letting more tears soak down your cheek. Then you felt warm lips on yours. Tony was kissing you. You kissed him back, because all the bad memories suddenly floated away.