CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO!

𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
Chapter Twenty-Two !

          ANGER COURSED THROUGH HER veins

          ANGER COURSED THROUGH HER veins. She could only feel the blood in her cheeks as she tied her hair into tight Dutch braids, eyes narrowed as she kicked down a door in Riverdale High. Sweet Pea followed after her, the two running down the stairs. Sweet Pea dragged his switch blade down the painting, ripping it in half. As Sweet Pea went to turn a table over, Aurora grabbed the gallon of gasoline and poured it on the table he had flipped. They let out loud yells of anger, frustration and sadness. "Serpents, stop!" Archie shouted as he turned the corner, followed by Kevin and Moose.

          "Well, fellas," Sweet Pea looked at Aurora, "babe, looks like we found some Bulldogs to put down." The Serpents behind Aurora smirked as they walked furiously up to Archie, Kevin and Moose.

          "Sweet Pea, Rora, I swear, Reggie didn't shoot Fangs. It was Mrs. Klump." Archie told them, glancing in between Aurora and Sweet Pea. "Bullshit." Aurora spat. "We saw Mantle with the gun!" Sweet Pea added. "Then you also saw me tackle him, before he got a shot off! It was Midge's mom! She's down at the station."

          "Yeah, and Fangs is still clinging to life. And whether it was Reggie or Mrs. Klump who pulled the trigger, a Northsider put him there. You took our friend, our land. . . And you'll take everything if we give you the chance." Sweet Pea grabbed the trash can and emptied it across the floor as he looked at Archie. "So now you get to watch as we burn your school to the ground." Sweet Pea then threw the trash can into the glass trophy case with a loud yell. Aurora and the Serpents tightened their fists as they were ready to go to war over their best friend, and the Bulldogs were shocked to see Aurora in such a state.

          Principle Weatherbee and two deputies entered the doors from beside them. "What the hell do you people think you're doing to my school?"

          AURORA ENTERED THE WYRM angrily behind Sweet Pea. She threw her black beanie off to the side, going to punch the wall, making a hole. She screamed, Sweet Pea rushing to her side, catching sight of her bloody knuckles. Sweet Pea released a breath and sat her down on a stool, jumping over the counter to get the first aid kit. He jumped over the counter again and wrapped Aurora's knuckles, shaking his head whilst doing so. "Idiot." He muttered. "You're calling me the idiot? Why not calling yourself that since you tripped in the damn parking lot from walking so fast." Aurora told him, narrowing her eyes.

          Sweet Pea rolled his eyes and threw the first aid kit to the side, everyone turning to Jughead as he called for their attention. "The Ghoulies are back in town. According to Archie, they were last outside of Pops — I don't know what they want or who they want, but they're here and looking for something." Jughead told the Serpents and Aurora. Sweet Pea shook his head and went to walk out, but Jughead held his arm out in front of him. "Where the hell do you think you're going?"