(Alex's POV)

Piper jerked her hand away from me so I pouted and said nothing as I moved behind her and pulled down her Venetian office blinds then moved in front of her again to do the same with her interior window and door. I was creating our own little private office love den.
"What...are you doing?" Piper asks hesitantly, annoyed but intrigued.
I stayed with my back turned so I could hide the huge smirk that had now appeared on my face.
"Ooooh, she speaks." I quipped and heard her sigh from behind me, going back to her paperwork and thinking that giving us privacy was a rouse to get her to talk to me again. I was watching her in my peripheral vision and couldn't help but inwardly smirk again.
The blinds weren't a rouse to get her to talk to me. But this was.
I turned to completely face her.
"I'm sorry Pipes." I say sincerely.
She looks up, annoyed,
"Yes Alex so you've sai-"
She stopped mid sentence because as soon as she looked up, I untied the belt around my trench coat and slowly removed the coat, letting it drop to the floor.
"I told you I'm sorry. Mrs Vause."
Piper looked like a goldfish out of water with her bottom jaw on her desk. I smirked.

(Piper's POV)

No wonder Alex had made my office so private. She was standing in front of me wearing black, sexy lingerie topped off with thigh high stockings with suspenders, a black lace choker and 6 inch black glossy stilettos.
I sat with my mouth wide open and watering.
She smirked and seductively perched on my desk,
"I told you I'm sorry. Mrs Vause."
Since I still didn't say anything and my jaw remained on the floor, she got up and used me as her new seat, putting one leg over me as she straddled me. She started playing with my hair then moving her hands to play with the first button keeping my blouse closed. Moving her face to the side of my head, she seductively whispered in my ear,
"Will you accept my apology?"
I shivered as she sensually kissed my neck and started undoing my blouse buttons. She continued kissing further down my neck and when my shirt was completely open, she ran her hands appreciatively up my body. It made me tilt my head back, leaving my neck open to her mouth. She noticed this immediately and licked a trail from my collarbone right up to my chin then kissing me as she reached my mouth.
"Hmm, looks like someone isn't in the forgiving mood today. I'll just have to force forgiveness out of you then." She muttered into my mouth at my silence and went to the other side of my neck, sucking, nipping and biting on it this time. Marking what was hers. As she did this, she moved her hands behind my body underneath my shirt and unclasped my bra, letting it fall silently to the ground.
I clenched my jaw, I knew I was letting her win and I hated myself for it. So I tricked her.
I wrapped her arms around my now bare waist and felt her smirk into my neck but it was shortlived as I stood up with her still wrapped around me and lay her back on my desk, not caring about any paperwork that was there.
I loomed over her confused face and leaned down inches from her lips. She tried to lean up to kiss me but I forced her back down again.
"If you want to apologise to me, YOU are going to be the submissive and I am going to take YOU." I practically growled at her. Turned on and mad at the same time.
She scanned me up and down a couple of times before cupping the back of my neck with her hand and pulling me down for a kiss as her response, her hands tangling themselves in my hair.
I made my way down her body, kissing every inch of exposed skin I could see, biting occasionally in punishment. She arched her back every time my lips met her skin.
I continued to move down her body and when I got to her thighs to remove the suspenders, I tugged at them and let them snap down against her skin, making her hiss in pain and pleasure as I soothed the angered skin with a kiss. She wasn't getting off lightly for what she'd said to me. No fucking way.
I removed her lingerie and she was now completely exposed to me. Vulnerable and sprawled on my desk. Waiting for me.
"Pipes... please." She begged me and this was all the apology I needed. Alex Vause was begging me and entirely at my mercy.
So I granted her wish and pleasured her as she moaned and arched her back off my desk. I used my tongue like she had taught me 11 years ago and I couldn't deny that there was nothing that tasted as sweet as my wife.
Suddenly, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled herself up, pushing me away as she stood and pinned me flush against the exterior window of my office.
"I think a bed would be more comfortable, don't you?" She asked me in a low, seductive voice and I swallowed hard at this. She quickly moved from in front of me and put her trench coat back on.
I stayed where I was against my window, stunned.
"Freshen up and meet me at the elevator. We have unfinished business." She told me from my door and left my office.
I exhaled, grabbed my bra and buttoned my shirt up again, using my compact to fix my hair so Polly wouldn't suspect anything. I then tidied the paperwork I had yet to finish and pulled my office blinds back up. Alex was indeed, waiting for me at the elevator.
I calmed my breathing and nonchalantly walked to the elevator to stand beside Alex, making sure I wasn't too close.
"I'll race you home to finish what we started, shouldn't be hard since you drive like a grandma." Alex whispered in my ear as she leaned over to me, smirking and wiggling an eyebrow at me.
Just then, the elevator doors opened and she jumped in and immediately pressed the button to close them again, keeping her smirk and waving bye to me like I had done to her after Lorna and Nicky's bachelorette party.
"Ooooh you-" I started but was cut off by the elevator doors closing.
Polly then greeted me at the elevator since she too was going home for the night.
"So, is your wife going to be alive or dead by the end of the night Pipe?" She asks but as soon as she asked, I could tell she regretted it.
"Oooh she's very dead Pol. She is going to be screaming for mercy by the time I'm through with her." I told her determinedly as I raised an eyebrow.
"I regret I even asked." Polly laughs and rolls her eyes.

When I got outside, I jumped in the Porsche that was now mine and sped home but like my WASPy upbringing taught me, I stuck to the speed limit the whole way home. That, and I really didn't want to go back to prison again.
I got home and Alex's Maserati was already parked outside. I cursed myself for buying her that damn car knowing she'd never let me live it down for a WHILE.
Getting to our apartment and heading for the bedroom, I saw Alex sprawled sexily on our bed, still wearing the lingerie, waiting for me.
"I told you you drive like a grandma." She purrs and winks at me.
At this, I threw my coat on the nearest chair and jumped on her.
"Oh shut up." I growled down at her as she smirked and unbuttoned my shirt and jeans again.
She broke the kiss and raised her index finger matter of factly at me,
"Oh and one more thing, I've booked us another IVF appointment for tomorrow morning, there was a cancellation." She confessed, smirking.
I happily grinned and eagerly dived for her face, not caring where my lips landed, as long as they covered every square inch of her.