When push comes to Shove

Y/n pov

It's been a week, everyone's calmed down now and from what I heard we were going into panic mode for nothing. This 'war' that was going to happen had apparently been solved and delt with, hell, now there's a trading camp between them now! Of course not just with relief there was anger and frustration. Papyrus had quite a fit, I mean it was so bad he was even ranting and yelling in his sleep.
I sigh abit "so tired.." I muttered. "Your telling me.." Alice said, she actually got darker bags then anyone else."I swear...we need a better system.." she muttered, she was trying to keep away best she could. "I mean..Y/n... you think it's fair for...for me to be the only one keeping tabs on the radio...and then that loud mouth soon to be dusk skeleton- to keep me up..?!" I shook my head "I mean I would of switched with you from time to time but G-" she put her hand over my mouth. "First..stop speaking so fast...second...I don't give a rat's ass what he says..next time I go out your...your coming with me.." she said. I pulled her hand off my mouth "ya know let's just..get you some sleep and well see" I told her, knowing best not to stir her pot, last hour she's already been a handful..and speaking of handfuls here come a 24 hour pot of it.
G came walking in, he seem happier...thats scary."hello pet and trash" he said, keeping his widen grin."fuck off bone meal.." Alice said, giving a glare. G ignored her instead of patronize her, huh. "Pet, come here for me for a second" he asked, I sighed and got up, walking over to realize he has a hand behind his back, now I'm anxious.
G tilted my head up slight when I was over and he grabbed a hold of a piece of his original gift that is not considered to be good for sleeping in. "G, are you doing?" I asked, he just chuckled as I stared up at him. He didn't need to answer really as I hear a click. He let's go of my chin, letting me see that he had just attached a black and red lined leash to the collar. "There, final got it complete" he said, giving a small smirk. I sighed and start walking off "I'm done with this already.." I muttered, just thinking of sleeping now. G quickly gave a yank to the leash, making me stumble back slightly. "Now what makes you think your allowed to just wonder off?" He asks. I turn and gave him a look "if you dare try and keep me from going to sleep now I will turn whatever makes you a man inside out..". G stared at me for probably a good 2 minutes before he chuckled. "Fine fine, go sleep then, I'm not stopping ya" he said. "Thank you.." I un-cliped the leash and went into G and I room, once there I rolled up into the blankets and fell asleep, looking like a potato.

I yawn quietly as I unravel from my burrow. I sit up and look at the time, it was mid afternoon, surprise I didn't get shooken up. As I stretched I decide on taking a bath so I grab some clothes and head into the bathroom. As I had the water run I heard someone try and open the door, thank God I locked it but now it's ganna be another fight.
"G I'm not letting you in!" I yelled at the door. "Aww, come on Doll, why can't you let me join you once?" He asks."We talked about this already! You are not touching any part of me!" "Come on, I can make it worth your wild~" I threw a bar of soap at the door. "Leave me the hell alone! And if you try sneaking in again I'll drown you in the tub you perv!" I hear him sigh "I'll get you someday" he said and I hear him leave. God he always got to push it.

And that wraps up another chapter! I'm real sorry these are slow but I'm trying to work on these, I'll see you guys next time!