one humans, tone of monsters

You wake up on a bed and see a figer over in the corner watching you."morning princess~" it was G."H-how did I get here?" You studdered."teleportation doll~" He replies. ''w-why you bring me here?'' you ask " cus kitten, i can do-"SANS!!!"" yeah boss?" "THE HUMAN AWAKE YET?!?" "yes boss." A slight taller skeleton walks in. "HELLO HUMAN, I AM THE TERRIBLE PAPYRUS, AND YOU ARE?" Y-Y/n" "WELL Y/N, YOU ARE NOW ONE US NOW" papyrus said."i-i don't understand" youll be living with us doll, as MY pet." W-WHAT?!?" " YES I KNOW< I WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU BUT MY BROTHER FOUND YOU FIRST SOOOO YOUR HIS PROBLEM""arn't you happy sweetheart? after all, there are worst monster out there then me and the boss here" "Y/N YOU COME WITH US NOW" o-ok"" oh and you will be needed to where this." G holds up a collar. "yeah hahahaha no." "sorry pudden, this will show  that we own you, so other monsters dont try and take you." G said and put the collar on you and all three of you walk out.

you go to a room that fill with different monsters, a yellow lizard, a fish person, two goat people and a robot."h-h-hello" you choke out." your the doll who G brough here? how adorable" the robot said."btw im mettiton, you are?" " who cares who she is, she just another human that needs to die" the fish lady said "shes my doll, no ones hurts her or i hurt you" G growled at the fish lady."im not afraid of you bone head" u-undyne please stop" the lizard said."for you i will, alphys" undyne said to alphys."well im toriel" the woman goat lady said."im asgore" the goat man said "nice to meet you all" you say as in your head your saying 'one human, tone of monster'.