SEVEN ━ UPLOAD IT!

Ben took a deep breath, mouse hovering over the upload button.

He doesn't know why he's no hesitant now. He's done it before (the 60-something videos are proof of the thought) and he has fun. He doesn't even care about the views and the subscribers. He doesn't care who sees it. He just wants to have fun with Toby.

So why is he afraid to upload this video? (Why is he afraid for someone to see him now?)

It's a simple video. He and Toby play some football, and they kick the ball at the net, and they see who can make it in the goal most times while their friend Charlie guards it. Toby wins, only because it's a tie and they do rock paper scissors to decide who will win.

"Are you goin' to upload the, uh, the video?" Toby's laying off the side of Ben's bed, head upside down as he stares cross-eyed at the ceiling.

"Maybe." He stares at the screen, before sighing, moving the chair back so he can rest his head on the desk.

"Dude, upload the fucking video." Toby sits up on the bed and leans against the wall.

"Maybe."

"Upload it or I will."

"Then do it, pussy."

Ben shouts when Toby's suddenly beside him, pressing on the mouse and uploading me and tobes playing football.

"Did it, bitch."

honestly i have no idea
when i want to have
simon actually be in this
skskks. atm the only set
thing is their relationship
so uh, yeet