The truth

**Swearing and Sad**

Peter's POV

E/Red🌹<So I have an idea>

J/Blue💧[Oh no]

E/Red🌹<What do you mean 'Oh no' never mind what if we kill Steve?>

J/Blue💧[NO ARE YOU CRAZY!?]

E/Red🌹<Possibly>

J/Blue💧[We can't hurt him that would be mean!]

E/Red🌹<Well I'm pretty sure Pete broke his nose so why can't we just do it again but worse?>

Peter❤-Guys no killing ok?

J/Blue💧[Ok]

E/Red🌹<Boring!>

Peter❤-I have an idea, you guys could also be named Red and Blue

J/Blue💧[And why is that?]

Peter❤-Well I've been thinking about it and blue is like the ocean and the ocean is calm and nice but can also be wild and crazy, like you. Red represents fire and fire burns and most people don't like fire because it's 'mean' and hurts like Ell.

E/Red🌹<I would say I'm offended but I'm not I'm kind of honoured >

J/Blue💧[You have a good point]

Peter❤-So now you both have two names! Jax/Blue and Elle/Red

E/Red🌹<I'm fine with that>

Peter❤-Good learn your names and learn to love them because I'm not changing them

J/Blue💧[Yes boss]

E/Red🌹<Okie Loki>

Peter❤-Did you just- you know what never mind

I stood up from my desk in my room and looked around. The walls were blank, but the bedsheets have Ironman all over them, Tony's choice but I still like it. There were three doors in my room, one that led to a bathroom, the second one led to a walk-in closet which was now filled and the last one led outside. There was also a desk in my room, but the room was still plain and boring.

Walking outside I could hear laughing down the hall and angry shouting, me being the curious person I am thought I would sneak and see what's going on. Climbing up the walls and on the ceiling, I made my way in the living room to see all the Avengers in there. Sam, Bucky, and Clint were playing Mario cart while the rest were scattered around them guess this is what you would call 'Team bonding' I made my way over to where the three were playing and started to lower myself down slowly on my web's.

Once I was down, I looked to see that I made my way between Sam and Bucky with Clint on the floor in front of me. Wow, I'm in a room with assassin's and super soldiers, yet they still don't see a teenage kid hanging from the ceiling. I looked around to see if anyone saw me yet, and fortunately, no one has, maybe because of the dark? how blind are these people?! I finally decided to speak up.

"You know when you use the blue shell make sure hit someone"

Bucky and Sam screamed grabbing a hold of each other, Clint shouted at the top of his lungs and flung forward. The only person who didn't scream was Natasha and let me tell you it is very funny seeing a god from another world scream like a woman.

"HOLY SHIT"

"HELP"

"ON ODIN'S BEARD!"

"I knew he was there all along" I jumped down laughing, in the end, I had to lean on Mr Stark for support

"You should have seen y-your faces" I burst out laughing again but I soon stopped when Mr Stark moved out the way making me fall onto the floor as I continued to laugh. Once I was on the floor I started to stop laughing when I saw Mr Stark looking over me. Crap.

"Um, h-hi Mr Stark how are you today?" My smile dropped when Mr. stark gave me an evil smile, he nodded at Bucky and Sam as they started to walk over to me. Suddenly I felt someone hold my arms above my head and pin me down.

"Ok, Mr Stark maybe we could come to an agreement-" My sentence was cut short when he started to tickle me. After a while of torture, Mr Stark stopped and laughed at me.

"Got anything to say, Pete?" I shook my head and continued to giggle. 

"Oh, really than maybe I'll have to tickle you again"

"NO IM SORRY OK" I started to giggle again as I tried to squirm free, my arms were let go and I quickly jumped up and stuck to the ceiling.

"Get me now old men" Everyone laughed at my joke but stopped laughing when Bucky walked out and came in with a net. I paled and backed into the corner

"Ok kid I'll give you 3 seconds to get down or I'll be catching a spider" Bucky started to walk over to me so I started to move away further into the corner.

"Ok listen Mr Bucky m-maybe we could... never mind" I jumped down but before Bucky could catch me I wrapped him and Sam in a web cocoon.

"Ha-ha, sucker's" I bent down and looked at both of them.

"Your smart kid, well done" I nodded at Sam and smiled. Maybe I might come to like these guys. I sat back on the sofa between Mr Stark and Thor.

"So, Peter how did you sneak up on us because last time I checked Natasha was impossible to sneak up on"

"Well Mr Hawkeye sir, it's not the first time I have snuck up on the Avengers" Mr. stark looked at me confused

"What do you mean?"

Few. Hours. Later. After telling everybody about my fake encounter with the Avengers and about Tomes I got to the part where I thought I had him trapped.

"So, I was like in this warehouse with him and he didn't have his wings on so I thought ye I've got him not but It turns out it was all trap, in the end, his wings were actually breaking all the supports on the building and then it collapsed" I looked down at my hands.

"But you got out right because if not you would be dead?" I looked at Sam and shook my head, I felt Mr Stark grab my hands.

"Pete look at me what do you mean no?" Pulling my hands away I stared down at my hands in my lap.

"You know my nightmares well this is what they are mainly about because when the building collapsed it fell on me and... I felt like I was suffocating, I thought I was going to die, but I made it out, but the feeling it still haunts me and to think I could have died. It doesn't matter anymore..."

"Peter look at me buddy you're ok now and I'm not going to let the happen to you again" I nodded and hugged him not knowing what else to do, I hid my face in his chest trying to stop myself from crying. Be brave Peter, Be brave. Mr Stark started to run his hands through my hair.

"Shh kid it's alright he's gone now and you're safe here. Home"

Eventually, I fell asleep in peace with all monster gone leaving me alone for now...

○●○●○●

Again nothing to say, keep reading...