[4]

Red Means Love.

Harry continuously threw blows at the punching bag, each punch having more force. James noticed Harry's aggressive nature the moment he stepped in the gym. But he didn't say anything because he knew the gym was the best way to let his anger out.

Sweat dripped down his back as his back arched. The veins in his legs became visible every time he stepped forward to throw a punch. His mouth was slightly parted as he breathes threw his nose.

Harry was more irritated than angry. He was having a good morning until his mother called him about needing money. He, of course, cash app it to her but he was still upset that she didn't ask how he was or anything of that matter. Instead of telling her how he felt he just went to the gym.

Just imagining that the center of the punching bag was Anne's face made Harry punch harder. All of the pain and hurt inside of him was being put into every hit. Harry was so blinded by anger that he almost didn't notice the grain that was previously in the punching bag spill onto his shoes.

"Sorry." Harry says as he took off his gloves. He knew he went to far.

"Should I even ask what that was ?" James grabs a broom and dust pan. James then offers them to Harry. He surely wasn't picking up Harry's mess.

Harry shakes his head as he takes the broom and dust pan out of James hands. Harry cleaned his mess in silence while James played with the radio.

"You know, there's a tournament coming up. I think you should join." James seen the flyers months ago but was just now bringing it up.

"When ?" Harry really wasn't interested but he didn't want to shut down the idea just yet.

"Next Wednesday. Before you say no just think about it. You need a break from whatever you're going through."

"By hurting people ? Yeah. I don't think that's how this works."

"Then talk to me, so we can move on from it." The frustration could be heard through James voice.

"I'm going home. I'll see you Thursday." Harry completely ignores James and grabs his bag as he leaves the gym.

Harry knew why James really wanted him to get over what he was going through. So, instead of answering him he did what he does best. He walked away. Harry had too much respect for James to stay. Harry knew that if he would've stayed him and James wouldn't have been acquaintances after.

Harry met James seven years ago. Harry went to a gym near his home, he later found out that it was one of James many gym buildings, to practice his boxing skills. James started to notice Harry because he always came in and went straight to the punching bags.

James approached Harry one day and made conversation with him. When James asked about Harry's career Harry explained his passion for boxing. After their first encounter James and Harry would train together.

When Harry lost his first matches he was upset, discouraged even. But James made it his mission to build Harry's confidence again.

James wasn't always as strict as he was now. The more Harry did matches the more James started to change. James focus shifted from Harry's well being to making sure Harry was on time to every match he has.