"What The FUCK is This?" [Bakugou Katsuki, NSFW-ish]

A/N: hehe i got carried away

Summary: You go to a party with Bakugou... and get it on with him and Denki while you're at it.

———

Katsuki Bakugou didn't want to like you. But as the teasing went on, he found the feelings he wanted to put away forever becoming more and more prominent. The sway of your hips, the way you smile after you hear a funny joke all became small things that made him more and more attracted to you.

He could've swore he was becoming like Mineta because of how much he's been staring lately, but who could blame him? The whole class thought you were cute.

"—kugou.. Bakugou! Are you even listening?" He snapped out of his daze. "Shit, sorry."

You smiled at him. Oh! Did I forget to mention you two were best friends?

You were the only one able to get through to him in the whole class and you couldn't help but notice that you were falling for him a little bit, too.

"Fuck sake, Bakuhoe. What were you so distracted by?" You teased, playing with the spikes in his hair.

He slapped your hand away and glared at you. "Nothing that fucking concerns you, you shitty elastic band."

Your quirk was elasticity. You were basically Elastigirl from the Incredibles but no one dared to call you that since you were basically female Bakugou.

"Oh shut up, you damn firecracker," you shift in your seat. "Anyways, I was asking you if you wanted to hang out with Mina, Ochaco, Sero, and Denki tonight."

He scoffed. It caught his interest but shit, he wasn't gonna let you know that.

"To do what?" he asked, spinning his pencil in his fingers like a drumstick. "We're gonna drink and play games like Seven Minutes in Heaven and Spin the Bottle."

He'd be lying if he said that his heart didn't skip a beat when he thought about being stuck in a closet for seven minutes with you. And being buzzed? Count him in.

"Sure, I'll go."

You chuckle. "That easily? I thought I'd have to do some serious persuading." He furrows his brows before scoffing and going back to scrolling on his phone like he was earlier.

———

At around 9:30, you and Katsuki head over to Mina's place. You ring the doorbell and are greeted by none other than Mina.

"Hey, (Name)! Glad you could make it." She looks over to your plus one. "Ah, you brought a third boy! Perfect, that's great for the games we're playing tonight."

You smile and Bakugou tries to keep himself from blushing at Mina's comment.

'Fuck,' he thought to himself. 'What is this shit! Why am I getting all hot and bothered over her! She's not shit. She's just my friend, nothing more.'

"Hey guys!" you day, taking a seat next to Katsuki on the love seat. You see almost everyone is a little tipsy and they all cheer and woo and you both sit down.

"Hey, cutieeee," Denki says. You chuckle and play along with his friendly flirting. After all, Denki flirted as a greeting.

"Hey, handsome." You winked. You weren't sure if it the flush on his face was caused by the alcohol or by your actions, but you ignored it. Katsuki, on the other hand, knew it was caused from your actions and he was fuming. As much as he didn't want to admit it, he was jealous.