World 2.1

Xulia wakes up to see herself in a big room. She looks around and then closes her eyes to receive the plot. This is a zombie apocalypse and a reincarnation story. The FL reincarnated to before the apocalypse begins. In the first time, the FL was an ordinary human surviving the apocalypse and she died after one year. In her second reincarnation, the FL, Su Ting, has a healing ability, which helps her to survive. Su Ting reincarnated one day before the apocalypse begins, and gathers her loved ones together. The ML's name is Ji Ning. The ML has a powerful metal ability. After the apocalypse, some humans awakened various abilities. The ML became a powerful person in the original timeline. After reincarnation, Su Ting met the ML when everyone was escaping from the city. A woman in the ML's team got injured, so Su Ting healed her. The ML saw and decided to take Su Ting with him. The woman that the FL saved was the body the Xulia was currently occupying, Zhu Yin. Zhu Yin was the little sister if the ML's best friend. Zhu Yin's big brother died trying to save the ML in the beginning when zombie first appeared, so the ML decided to take care of Zhu Yin. She naturally fell in love with Ji Ning, so when she saw the closeness of the FL and ML, she tried to kill Su Ting by pushing her in a zombie hord, but she instead died.

Zhu Yin's wishes are 1) prevent her brother from dying, 2) show the FL's true color to Ji Ning and 3) fall in love with someone else. Xulia looked at the wishes, and thought that it wasn't that difficult. Looking at the calendar, Julia saw that she came 1 week before the apocalypse began. Seems like she's in the reincarnation timeline. Xulia first decided to see if the ML was her lover.

She looked at the ring on her hand, and got up to go outside her room. She went to the living room and saw Zhu Shen(ZY's gege) and Ji Ning. Zhu Yin decised to test Ji Ning now.

"Good morning, gege, and big brother Ning." Zhu Yin went and sat in front of Ji Ning. She made sure that the ring was visible.

"Good morning, little sis. Did you sleep well?" Zhu Shen asked his sister in a sweet voice. Zhu Yin could see the love that Zhu Shen had for his sister. Zhu Yin wondered how he would feel if he were to know that the best friend he trusted to take care of his sister let her die for another woman. He would feel really angry.

"I didn't sleep very well, gege. I had nightmares the while night." Zhu Yin made a pouting expression and looked down. But she was also observing Ji Ning. Zhu Yin saw that he didn't have any reaction upon seeing the ring. Zhu Yin felt disappointed. It seemed as though Ji Ning was not her lover.

"Nightmares? Are you feeling well?"

"Yes. But I just feel like something bad is going to happen. Gege, will you stay with me for the rest of the week?" Zhu Yin knew that the apocalypse happened next week in Monday. To save her brother, she had to make sure that they both stayed together.

"Ok, I'll stay with you. Ji Ning, I don't think I can go with you next week. Sorry."

"It's okay I understand. You should stay with your sister." Ji Ning has been best friend with Zhu Shen for 5 years now. He knows how much Zhu Shen loves his sister. Ji Ning is an only child, so he doesn't really understand the bond between siblings.

"I'll leave now. I'll visit you another day." Ji Ning gets up to leave. Zhu Shen also gets job to accompany him.

"Bye big brother Ning." Zhu Yin waves goodbye to him. Even though he's not her lover, she still has to expose the FL's true face to Ji Ning.

Ji Ning smiles at Zhu Yin and leaves. Zhu Yin has a week to prepare. In the story, Zhu Yin also awakened a fire ability. Zhu Yin wondered if she could wake her ability before the apocalypse begins with Little Dumpling's help.

"Little Dumpling, can you help me to activate my ability early?" Zhu Yin asked in her mind. Little Dumpling pondered for a while, and thought there was nothing wrong with doing it. "Yes, big sis, I can."

"Good, let's do it now." Zhu Yin tells her brother that she's doing something important in her room, so he can't disturb her. Zhu Yin goes to her room and locks the door. She sits crossed legs on the floor and tells Luttle Dumpling to begin. Zhu Yin feels really hot at first. It felt like her body was melting. It was really painful, but Zhu Yin endured. She eventually felt herself feeling better, until the heat became really comfortable. Zhu Yin could feel two types of powers in her body.

"Little Dumpling, why do I have two powers?"

"Big Sis, one of the power is the original body's. The other one is your own."

"Oh. That's great. What's my power?"

"Big Sis, you have a space ability. And your space is really big."

"That's great. The thing the apocalypse lacks the most is good food. I guess I know what I should do for this next week to prepare for the apocalypse. Fill up my space."

Zhu Yin was rich because her big brother had dealings with the underworld. So she wasn't too worried about not having enough money. Zhu Yin went to her big brother to ask for money. Her brother was surprised to hear the amount she wanted. But because he loves her so much, without question, he gave her the money. And so Zhu Yin went shopping. For the next week she went shopping for everything. She bought clothes, food, weapons, and anything of use. Zhu Yin also made sure to keep an eye on her brother. The day of the apocalypse finally came. Before people started turning in to zombies, there would be earthquakes, and volcano eruptions all over the world. That would be the only indication that something is wrong.

Zhu Yin decided to invite her brothers friend over to their house with the excuse that Zhu Yin was going to cook and wanted her brothers friend to taste her cooking. Ji Ning was also included. Everything started at 12 midnight. Zhu Yin asked everyone to stay the night with them. Finally, the real story was going to begin.