We need to talk

Awstens pov

I had to talk to him. Its been playing on my mind for years.
He wandered into the door like I wandered into him ;^))))))))
"Geoff we need to talk" I say smouldering him
Geoff looked confused and scared and said "mmhmm"
"I know we've only been dating for 3 and a half days but I love you and my momma loves you and she doesn't love anyone and I know your dumb friends don't care for me and I always told you so, but I love you and I wanna fuck you with my traffic cone travis

 He wandered into the door like I wandered into him ;^))))))))"Geoff we need to talk" I say smouldering him Geoff looked confused and scared and said "mmhmm""I know we've only been dating for 3 and a half days but I love you and my momma loves you...

Geoff looked at me in shock, he was horrified and I said "shh baby boy your in good hands you've seen how I shred on guitar"
He thought about it for a while and agreed
It took a while to convince him it took a lot of questions, 21 to be exact.
He eventually agreed so I whipped out the lube and travis the traffic cone, he's my best friend and it was on his bucket list so I agreed and gave it to him.
And I gave it to Geoff real good.
I lubed up travis and then geoffs ass and then I gently pushed travis in, expanding Geoffs walls.

Geoffs pov

I felt my ass tearing more and more the deeper travis went in, the wider the cone got the wider my tight hole got.
I held back the tears because awsten and travis seemed to be enjoying it. I felt travis pulsating inside of me.
I longed for awstens touch but all I got was travis.
I felt awstens arm wrap around me and he began to wank my nipples. It was exhilarating.
I was overwhelmed
I released all over the minion bedsheets.
This angered awsten and he aggressively removed travis from my ass and threw him across the room.

Travis pov

I waddled out of the room not wanting to intrude on the lovers quarrel. Before I left I scooped some of awstens love juice out of my larger hole.
I began to observe what the smaller boy was doing to the bigger brown haired boy and my oh my my innocent eyes couldn't take it anymore, it was too much for me.

I walked out of the room and Otto was looking at me in shock horror and I said "dude you do not wanna go in there"
He proceeded to go in there and by in there I mean my smaller hole.
I moaned in pleasure at the feeling of the boys large member inside of my plastic hole. My hole gave no way, it was as tight as it was the day I was born and by born I mean manufactured. Sometimes I question why I was made, its a hard life. Do you know how hard it is to be a traffic cone? To be pissed on by dogs and homeless people? The only saving grace is my bestest friend awsten, he helps me with my bucket list. He's so kind to me, he doesn't call me a glorified bucket like the rest of the world. He's so kind to me. He even lets me in on his freshest sex acts. I was never so thankful for today when I was finally let in to his sexy sex life with Geoff.
Otto and I are in front of the large front window in the front of the house when a large truck zoomed into the front window and brutally disfigured me. My holes were tarnished. I was in three pieces. I would never be fucked again. Otto was killed.
Geoff and Awsten were still distracted in their minion sex dungeon.
Why do people do horrible crimes such as these #conesarepeopletoo