He got jealous

: Went out for a dinner with my boyfriend that ends up him being jealous because of the waiter.

Zach and I are going out for a dinner tonight. He's been planning for it weeks now. But he was so busy and he has no time on his schedule. And today is the only free time he got.

He will be picking me up at 9pm and the time right now is 7pm. Great now I have two hours to get ready.

He texted me to dress up fancy. But I don't have the right dress in my mind that will fit the occasion.

I went to my closet and looked for the fanciest dress I could find out of all the pants and t-shirts in my closet.

After looking for a couple of minutes, I found the perfect dress. It was a red cocktail dress with a slit on the side to show off my legs.

I then grabbed my curler and started curling my hair. Once I'm done, I started doing my make up. Which is a full face make up. My make up was simple it was mostly red with a few touches of highlight.

After doing my make up, I slipped on the dress. And looked at the mirror.

Damn, I actually look good in this.

Minutes have pass and I'm still admiring myself at the mirror because I just often wear dress but always pants. I don't even know how Zach still likes me.

Without noticing, the doorbell rang.
I looked at my phone and it was now 9pm. That must be Zach.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and wallet inside. After that, I went downstairs.

As I opened the door, I saw Zach wearing a black suit with a buttoned shirt inside and a black bowtie looking dapper.

He smiled so wide that you can see all of his teeth. Then he spoke "You look very beautiful Y/n. Gosh I really am lucky to have you."

I blushed at his words. "Thank you, and you look really handsome as well." I said as we head out.

He led me to his car and he opened up the door for me. I gladly walked inside and sat down.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see babe, you'll see."

After driving for about 10 minutes we arrived at this fancy restaurant. He went down and held the door for me. "Thank you." I said.

We walked inside while holding each other by the arm. Like a prince and a princess would do.

We made our way to the receptionist. The receptionist looked at us, "Herron." Zach said. The receptionist looked at her log book and said "this way sir." Then she led us to our table.

Our table had a candle in the middle of it. And it was the fanciest table I've ever seen and also the restaurant.

Zach held the chair as he gestured for me to sit down. Then he sat infront of me.

"How did you find this place? This must costed you a fortune" I said.
"Anything for my girl." He said back.

Then a waiter around our age came to us. The waiter was cute. But no one can be cuter and more good looking as Zach.

"May I take your order?" The waiter asked Zach while giving us the menus. Zach said his order then the waiter looked at me.

"How about you beautiful, what's your order?" The waiter said. I laughed a bit because he thought he might actually replace Zach. Then I said my order to him.

The waiter then took the menus. Then I said thank you. And the waiter gave me a goofy smile before leaving.

I looked at Zach who was looking mad and gritting his teeth while his fists are clenched.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing everything is fine." He said and gave me a forced smile. But I could tell that there was something going on.

A few minutes later, our food arrived. The same waiter giving us our food. "Here you go sir." He said while giving the food to Zach. "And here you go m'lady." While giving me my food. I thanked him for our food and he left.

While the two of us are eating, Zach didn't say even a single word. And I'm starting to get worried.

"The food is delicious, don't you think?" I asked him. He just looked at me and continued eating. He didn't even care to reply.

After we're done eating, I called the waiter once again for our bill. And when the waiter came back with it, Zach snatched it from the waiter's hand and looked at it.

He then, put the amount of our food then said "Y/n let's go home." Standing up from his chair.

As I stood up, he came close to me and held me on my waist pulling me closer to him and away from the waiter.

"I hope you enjoyed your meal." The waiter said. And he winked at me. "We did, thank you." I said back.

The car ride home was silent. Zach didn't say anything about our dinner. He just kept his eyes on the road while driving. And he didn't even bother to look at me.

We arrived my apartment and we both got down. He was about to leave when I said "Zach, can we please talk? Please."

"We are talking." "No I mean can we talk inside, please." I said. We walked inside and we made our way to my room.

Once we are inside my room I asked him "Zach, what's really the matter? Come on, just please tell me." I said pleading. "Nothings wrong." He said bluntly.

"Don't tell me there's nothing wrong, you keep on telling me that. But I could feel that there's something going on. This was suppose to be our night and you're acting like that. And you're not even telling me what's wrong." This time, tears started falling down my face.

I couldn't handle the fact that Zach isn't honest with me anymore. Zach saw that and his eyes softened and turned into hurt and guilt at the same time.

"Just go home if you don't want to tell me what's going on. I can handle myself." I said to him.

But Zach didn't listen. He came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey, hey I'm sorry if I made you cry. I didn't mean to. Look, I was just jealous because I saw the guy flirting with you. And I thought that you are flirting with him too. And I'm afraid that you might replace me and I might lose you." He said still hugging me.

I pulled away from his hug and looked at him. "Me, replace you? That would never happen. I love you and only you."

Zach pulled me in for a kiss and our lips made it's way to each other. My hands made it's way to his neck and his hands on my waist. Making a short but passionate kiss.

"I love you too." He said pulling away.