In Front of his Parents

Seo Hyun's POV
An old but young looking lady greeted us.
"Good Morning! Welcome! I suppose you are Kim Seo Hyun. You are so beautiful." she said
"Thank you" I said shyly
I caught Taehyung glancing for a short while at me.
We entered the house as we sat at the dining hall. I sat beside Taehyung.
"Good Morning! Welcome! We are Mr. and Mrs. Kim. The parents of Taehyung." Taehyung's dad warmly greeed.
I smiled at them. Blah blah blah. Taehyung and I, then, went out of the house.
"You will be living with me for one year. I'll be driving you to your house so you can get your stuff. Come in the cat" he said
He drove me to my house and I packed my stuff for thirty minutes and had three bags. I also changed my clothes to an ordinary white T-shirt, ripped jeans and black converse shoes. I carried my bags to the car. We headed straight to Taehyung's house.
When we arrived there, we entered.
"That would be your room and that is mine. You can knock at my room when you need something" he told me while pointing at two different rooms. I went up and unpacked my things. After forty-five minutes, I was done.
Taehyung's POV
At night, I couldn't sleep. I can't stop thinking about Seo Hyun. I knocked at her door and said
"Can I sleep there?" I asked shyly while opening the door.
"Wheyo?" she asked
"Uh, nothing" I lied
I jumped at her bed and she groaned.
I faced her back.
"Yah, face me" I said coldly
"What if I don't?" she asked
"I am going to kiss you" I said
And I could tell she was shocked. She didn't move for a while. Then, she suddenly faced me and I pulled her waist as I locked her into an embrace.
I can feel her heartbeat which was like ten times faster the normal speed.
For a while, she was already asleep. And I fell into a deep sleep, too.
I woke up, the sun peeking at me.
Seo Hyun's hands were on my chest as she looked more beautiful. Ine of my hands were on her waist while, my head was resting on her head. It was a bit... awkward. I fell asleep again.
Seo Hyun's POV
I woke up and saw my hands on Taehyung's chest. I pulled away, blushing.
"Yah wake up already, V" I said and he moaned
"Yah" I said as I pushed him off the bed. He groaned in pain.
"You are going to pay. And I am giving you your punishment" he said teasing.
Oh no. I need to run!