sixteen ❥

Jaydas POV
-
My heart stopped as I heard a thud and a squeal from inside.

I jumped up and ran to the door swinging it open with Jaeden close behind.

We saw Jack at the bottom of the stairs holding onto his leg and I noticed blood on his forehead.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" I exclaimed.

"He fell down the stairs, actually more like tumbled down the stairs" Wyatt said crouched beside him.

Jack winced in pain gripping his ankle.

"On a scale of 1-10 how bad is it?" Wyatt asked.

"9" Jack responded in between his heavy breaths.

"We need to get him to a hospital" Jaeden calmly said.

My parents were still not home, not planning to be home for another few weeks. We had no way of getting there since we didn't have our licenses yet and Nick, Finns brother was always the one to drive us around.

"We need to call Nick. Ask if he can take Jack to the hospital" I quietly said.

I know we were all thinking the same thing.

Jaeden and Wyatt looked at each other uneasy.

"Look I don't care about what happened all I care about is my brother right now who needs help!"
I said pointing at him.

"Fine." Wyatt said pulling out his phone and calling Nick while I called our parents.
-
About 3 minutes later the white Buick Enclave pulled into the driveway and the drivers door swung open.

I looked through the windshield to the passengers seat and noticed, no Finn.

I was so relieved.

Wyatt and Jaeden picked Jack up and carried him to the car.

"OW!" He yelled out.

"Wow you really do sound like nails on a chalkboard" Jaeden said while giggling.

I shot him the "nows not the time" look as we all got into the car and headed to the emergency room.
-
We sat and waited in the emergency room for 2 hours while Jack got his leg put back into place and stitches into his forehead.

By now it was about 9 pm and Jaeden was sleeping with his head on my shoulder.

Why does he have to be so cute. I thought to myself.

The sliding doors to the waiting room opened as I saw familiar black converse step in and walk straight past me like I was invisible.

Which I didn't mind one bit.

I was happy Jaeden was asleep so he didn't see Finn sitting alone in the corner playing with the strings of his olive green hoodie and sweeping his silky black curls out of his face.

How did he get here? And why? I thought to myself. I know they're friends and all but after what happened I didn't think he'd show his face around us  for a while.

I looked away to Wyatt who noticed me staring at Finn.

He got up and nodded his head in the direction of the door motioning me to come with him.