fifteen ❥

Jaedens POV
-
We walked into the theater and scanned the seats to find Jayda.

I saw a hand pop up and motion us to our seats.

I claimed my seat next to Jayda and handed her a box of crunch, which I knew was her favorite.

"Aww thanks Jae" she said with a smile from ear to ear.

I looked deep into her big brown eyes and saw the whole world in front of me.

"Anything for you princess" I said as I slid my hand into hers and locked our fingers.

"Shut up love birds the movies starting." Jack hissed while rolling his eyes.
-
Jaydas POV
-
I held on to Jaedens arm while the movie played, which didn't matter in the moment. I didn't care about the movie, I only cared about being with him. He made me feel safe and loved, and made me forget about everything.

I looked up and stared at him as his eyes were locked on the big screen.

Everything felt so surreal. I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have him.
-
The movie was over before we knew it and we walked out and planned to get ice cream at the ice cream parlor down the street.

"You were definitely scared, you screeched nails on a chalkboard!" Wyatt said while mocking Jack.

"Oh well yeah uh-whatever noodle head!" Is all Jack could come up with.

We all laughed and walked into the sweet smelling shop.

"What are you guys getting?" I asked.

"Cotton candy!" Jacks favorite.

"Maybe Cookies and cream" Wyatt said indecisively.

"Mint chocolate chip" Jaeden said, grinning.

That smile. It got to me every time.

-
The sun started to set projecting orange and pink streaks into the sky as we finished our ice cream and started walking back home.

"Is anyone else freezing or just me?" I asked.

"Just you." Jaeden said while taking off his hoodie and handing it to me.

I had the biggest smile on my face as I pulled it over and untucked my hair from the back of it.

His smell was wrapped around me which was comforting.

We got back to the house around 6 pm and as I was walking in Jaeden grabbed my hand.

"Can we talk?" He nervously asked.

I froze at the words. I didn't expect anything good from this.
-
Jaedens POV
-
I was never so nervous in my life.

I don't know how she made me feel so confident but so scared at the same time.

I lead her to the swing on the porch and sat down.

"There's something I wanted to tell- I mean ask you. And I know it's kind of soon but hear me out."

She was tensed up and I was wondering if this was a mistake bringing it up so soon but there was no turning back.

Suddenly we heard a loud THUD from inside the house followed by a scream.

IMPORTANT A/N
So I wrote this story over a year ago and realize I rushed it a lot so I went back and fixed a lot of previous chapters and re wrote stuff. If you want to go back and read it, it may make more sense in the future, I wanted the storyline to be a little slower so it could be carried out more. :)