Niall was by his side in an instant, wrapping his arms around the boy quickly.

''He, ssh. If he ever dares to show his face here, Louis will defo rip his throat out.''

Harry chuckled. ''I'm sure he will. Nearly ripped out mine that night.''

Niall led them to his couch and sat down with Harry next to him. ''Do you want to talk about why you ran. I promise you that you can trust me.''

Harry took a deep breath and shook his head. ''Owen was my so called alpha. He took me away from my home when I was 16 and abused me ever since. The night I came here, he tried to- he tried to mate with me. Against my will. I managed to transform and run. He caught up with me a few times, biting and clawing at me and then I ran into Louis' territory and he didn't follow. I did not understand why he stopped running until Louis was in front of me.''

Niall frowned.

''How old are you now?''

''19.''

The Irish-lad's eyes widened. ''You've been with him for 3 years?''

''2 years and a few months. I couldn't go anywhere else, Niall.''

''What did he do?''

Harry stopped breathing. ''I'm sorry. I-I can't- talk about that.'' He stuttered, looking at Niall with pleading eyes.

''Hey, Harry. No worries. I wouldn't force you. I'm your friend, alright?''

''Friend?''

''Sure!''

Harry jumped into Niall's arms and sniffled into his neck. ''I've never had a friend before. When I was younger I did but-''

''It's okay. I'm your friend. I won't let my stupid alpha send you away and I'll try to do whatever I can to get you into this pack.''

''Thank you, Ni. I really appreciate that... what can I do for you now?''

''If you could help me make my bed, it would be great. I'm not really good at that.''

''You know what? You stay here and do something fun. I'll do it all.''

''Harry, you-''

''Please let me do this? I want to thank you somehow.''

Niall sighed in defeat. ''Okay, but you'll call for me when you need help!''

Harry grinned and made his way upstairs, making Niall's bed for him.

As Harry made the bed, he started thinking.

Was Niall really trustworthy? He and Louis were very close. What if he would tell Louis about Owen? What would Louis say about that?

But then again, Niall also said that he didn't like what Louis was doing right now.

That must mean something. After all, Niall's story and his own weren't that different.

Without even meaning to, Harry cleaned the whole bedroom and bathroom. Cleaning was the only thing he ever did when he lived with Owen, so he was rather quick and good at it.

''Harry!'' Niall yelled from downstairs.

''C-coming!'' Harry stammered, stumbling downstairs.

''Hey, uhm... our dinner is ready. We should probably go.''

Harry grumbled. He hated dinner. Everyone would sit together apart from him. He wasn't allowed to sit and eat with them.

But he had to eat. So he'd rather eat alone than not at all.

The two boys walked to the picnic tables where the pack was already gathering for dinner.

Harry said his goodbyes to Niall and made his way through the crowd, taking a plate and filling it with food.

Wolves around him huffed and turned their faces away from the omega, but Harry didn't notice, too focussed on not dropping his food.

He walked away from the pack to a mountain that was still in Louis' domain. No one would come there unless they had a death wish.

Harry sat down on a rock and placed his plate on his lap. Sighing in content when he felt the soft wind blow through his hair.

He liked to sit here, between the bushes where nobody could see or harm him. This was where he could think or run to when he wanted to be alone.

It's only been a week or so since he came here but sadly nothing changed.

The boy ate in silence, listening to the chirping birds and the swooshing of the leaves in the wind.

When he was finished he lay on his back, watching the sky change colours as the sun set. He waited until the pack would be done eating as well. That way, he didn't have to face any of them.

When he could no longer hear cheers and cries of laughter, he made his way back to the picnic tables.

He placed his plate on top of the other dirty dished. As he was about to lift the pile of plated, he was whirled around.

Two angry blue eyes bored into his green ones and as if it was his cue, he started shaking.

''Where were you all night!'' Louis asked.

''I-I wa-was with N-Niall. H-He asked me to clean his hou-house. I was on the mountain during dinner.''

''And you went in there without my permission?'' The alpha sneered.

''But I thought-'' Harry's bottom lips trembled, forcing the tears back.

''Don't do things like that without my permission, Harry. Show some respect.''

''I do have respect for you, but you are not my alpha. I'm not a part of this pack and therefore you are not my alpha. I'll obey you and I'll be in awe of you but I won't see you as my alpha simply because you aren't. Now please excuse me as I wash the dishes and do what I'm here for.'' He said quietly, lifting up the plates and walking away from a fuming Louis.

What did he have to do to earn Louis' respect as well?