Chapter 7: Declans house

Start from the beginning

"declan could you kindly get of me please."

"uh... no you are to comfortable for my liking."

"uhhhh declan..." brave complained

"uh princess..." declan tried to imitate her voice.

"i sound nothing like that declan."

"I sound nothing like that declan uh... uh... im such a girl."

"shut-up" brave punched him in the arm lightly so she didnt send him flying over the couch and into the wall.

he pretended to be hurt and pouted..."sh*t woman that hurt."

"sorry i..."

"im kidding... you hit like a girl brave."

"Oh omg i never knew..."

"well...brave if you are not sure i can check for you."

"DECLAN... how dare you... no."

"chill bra i was just kidding."

.......

and there was comfortable silence

"wait...did u just call me bra."

they both burst out laughing at their stupidity... brave curled up in a ball to try at ease her stomach from laughing so much and declan was on the floor rolling around laughing his a** off. it was a sight to see...

Two teenagers were laughing and it was beautiful...

brave was smiling and laughing and it was all becuase of declan.

...

But brave could not be happy forever... She started crying as she remembered that fateful night wen she no longer loved her mother...

"Declan... my mother raped me when I was little. she raped me when I was a teen as... she raped me because my father died... it was my punishment. she laughed while I cried and she smiled when I scoffed up bloo... saliva."

"Em.... what no!!! Your mother did that to you. holy sh*t brave."

"Yes my mother raped me... many times and so did my uncle but what do you care."

"Well you can rape me any time you like."

Brave looked at him and laughed... Declan was raising his eyebrows suggestively...

Half an hour later...

Declan looked and brave and smiled. something about her changes him, she was beautiful... what no, how could he think of this pitiful creature as beautiful...

"Declan...declan you don't mean that do you."

"Ha what?"

Little did he know but he had spoken that last sentence aloud...

"What did I say brave?"

"You said.... how could you......think of this .......pitiful creature .....as beautiful... You .....do......don't ....... mean.... that do.... you."

Her face was a red and fresh tears were on her face falling down towards her hands that were holding we head. she was bending over... still sitting on the couch.

Brave was now bent over, her head on her knees and her hands clutching her head...

Declan tried to touch her but when he was close she jumped off the couch.

"Princess.. i"

"Don't you dare princess me Declan. I cannot believe this... I thought we were friends Declan. Did Andrea put you up to this? did you want to get in my pants just like my uncle, just like my mother."

"No of course not how could you think that..."

"Oh I don't know.... someone as pitiful as me really doesn't know anything does she?"

And with that... brave ran towards the door, opened the door forcefully and stepped right into Andrea...

"Oh poor brave... did Declan finally get in your pants or has he lost the bet?"

Brave looked back at Declan... Turned around to Andrea and punched her in the face, and ran... she didn't care if anyone saw her speed... she just ran...

Declan's words were ringing in her ears... how could i think of this pitiful creature as beautiful...

how could i think of this pitiful creature as beautiful...

...

"Andrea what the actual f*ck... why did you say that."

"What you were the one who said she was pitiful and not beautiful."

"She is more than you could ever be; sl*t... SHe is smart, beautiful and everything that only you can dream to be so f*ck off an leave her alone.... oh and you should really buy some clothes, you are beyond ugly."

"Well at least I am not a vampire demon of a child."

And Declan slammed the door in Andreas opened mouth face. she was beyond shock. she would murder that b*tch if it was the last thing she would do...

Yes Andrea knew who brave was... her mum had told her as he had sweet talked to her earlier. she knew that brave was supernatural...she would let Declan know... yes she would tell everyone of that pathetically pitiful girl... BRAVE.