"You sure? You can wait for me and take your shower here. Then I'll drive you to work."

"I don't have any clothes to change."

"Right. But you can take mine and give them back to me later. I have so many hoodies anyway."

"If you say so." He smiled.

"Good. Then take everything you need in my closet. I will not be long!" I then rushed to the bathroom because Chan would kill me for real.

Felix POV

I went into his bedroom to take clothes and waited for Changbin to come out of the bathroom.

I never saw how many books were on his desk. They must be for the lyrics that he writes. I found it cute to see that he has a plush on his bed and pictures of his friends hanging on one of his walls.

I picked up my phone and saw that Minho has been harassing me ever since the early morning.

(5) messages from Minho

Minho

Were are you????? Are you still with Changbin???

Minho

But don't come late at the dance practice. I'll kill you.

Minho

HAVE YOU KISSED ALREADY?

Minho

Is Changbin even the best guy you could fall in love with?? I mean...

Minho

ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE GODAMNIT!

Jeez... Always too much in everything he does. But man I love him. I can't help but laugh every time.

Felix

I'll be on time don't worry. Changbin is driving me there.

Minho

FINALLY!

Minho

So? That's all?? I waited for one hour and you don't even tell me what you did last night or this morning?...wow.

Felix

Because nothing happened.

Felix

Maybe we slept in the same bed. Maybe. Maybe I hugged him and we were close. Perhaps he touched my cheeks when he thought I was sleeping.

Minho

I FEEL LIKE A PROUD MOM. YOU GO BOY! GO GET THIS MAN!

Minho

He kissed you???

Felix

No. You are so excited. You don't even know if he likes me anyway.
I gotta take a shower now. See ya!

Changbin opened the door of the bedroom I was in and looked at me then smiled.

"You can go now. Sorry, I took this long."

"It's okay. Don't worry I'll be faster." I stuck out my tongue to him and disappeared in the corridor.

~~~

"I'm ready! Let's go!" I said jumping on his back.

"Good. We need to be quick now. Sorry about that."