8 - Movie

Felix POV

Today wasn't my day at all. First, I couldn't dance properly, I kept on making mistakes. Second, I fell down on my knee too hard while trying a move. Nothing too bad, but it hurt. Anyway, Minho was there for me, he told me to stay focused and not think about how bad my day was going. At the end of the day, I was exhausted and mad at myself.

"You did a great job. Don't be too harsh on yourself." Minho told me as he looked at me concerned, his hand in my shoulder.

"Whatever." I sat on the bench and drank some water. I packed all of my things and looked at the time. Great, now I'm late. What did I do to have a bad day? I took my bag and waved goodbye to Minho. I walked in the corridors of the 3rd floor and saw Jeongin going out too.

"Goodbye Jeongin! Have a great night."

"You too Hyung!" thanks to this cute angel I felt a little better. His innocent smile has always been a great thing to all my troubles.

I walked as fast as I could to go back to my place. I needed to take a shower and change, I couldn't keep clothes full of sweat. 5:40pm,shit. I need to be quick. Changbin told me he will be there at 6.
10 minutes later I was finally home. I ran to the shower, throwing my bag on my bed. I washed my body and hair really quickly. I went out: 6 pm. Shit.

(1) message from Binnie.

Binnie

Hey! I'm at your door 😊

Alright great.

I put my towel around my waist and ran to the door. I completely forgot how I would look in front of him. But, it was too late, I already opened the door.

"HI! I'm sorry I was late! I'm going to change I'll be right back. Just stay here!"

Ohmygod, this was so awkward. I saw Changbin's look, he was so confused. That was so funny tho.

Changbin POV

So... Did I just saw Felix half-naked body?... I think so.

...

WHAT THE HELL??!!

My pure and innocent mind is completely destroyed now. Thank you, Lee Felix, you already messed with my heart and you're trying to kill me now? This kid I swear...

He came back a few minutes later. He looked so shy, poor baby.

"I'm sorry about that, I swear I wasn't thinking abou-"

"No, it's okay." It was obviously not. How could this be okay to show up at your door half-naked?

His hair was still wet and that made him look beautiful. I should stop staring before he could see me.

"It's not my day today... I'm really sorry." He pouted. How could he be so cute and sexy at the same time? Nobody knows.

"Don't worry, it happens to everyone."

×××

We finally arrived at the movie theater and I suggested a movie.

"A horror movie? No way. No, no, no."

I laughed at how cute and already scared he was.

"It's not a horror movie, it's an action movie."

"I heard it was scary tho."

"Everything is scary for you."

"Good point."