50 Signs A Girl Likes You

If you’re interested in a girl, you are probably looking for some signs she likes you too. Because of the fact that the signs she likes you are so subtle, you might not be able to read them at all. She might be telling you that she wants to be with you, but you are missing your chance just because you aren’t able to see anything because you’re too occupied with looking at her and admiring her.

What are the signs she likes you?

You must know that being nice to you and being into you are two completely different things. She might giggle at your jokes and go out with you, just because she doesn’t want to break your heart. That’s why it’s very important to know the way her body moves when she likes you and how it looks when you’re simply friendzoned.

Don’t sit around waiting for her to tell you that she likes you! Read the signs right away.

If you hesitate to approach her, she will probably just walk away from you and leave you clueless, because she got bored of waiting around for you to make a move.

You might be asking yourself, “Why doesn’t she just tell me?” but it’s not that simple for a girl to do, because we’re naturally a bit shy. So keep on reading to see if the girl you like likes you back and how to approach her accordingly.

50 signs she likes you:

1. She stands close to you.

Women aren’t really known for starting conversations with the men they like. Instead, they like to keep themselves ‘’available’ by standing very close to you and they let you do the talking. That’s why she will probably look at you a few times; it’s like giving you permission to talk to her and she’s inviting you to sweep her off her feet and you need to take that chance. If you miss it, someone else will approach her, but you have the privilege of her approaching you.

2. Her voice gets higher.

It’s a sure-fire sign she likes you. There are some indicators that your body gives off when you are drawn to someone. When it comes to women, one is their voice; it gets higher. It’s all about making herself look more feminine, so a higher voice lets her do just that. To know if it’s her normal voice or not, try listening carefully to how she’s talking with others. If her voice changes, you know what’s happening.

3. Her pupils get larger.

When you two make eye contact, look for enlarged pupils. Our pupils tend to get bigger the moment that we look at something that we find to be attractive.

4. She plays with her hair a lot.

It’s said that if a girl plays with her hair, she’s trying to show you her femininity and that she’s playful. You will have heard about this before for sure. So watch if she plays with her hair while she’s talking to you, and if it goes together with a cute smile, you’re good to go.

5. She touches you.

She’s trying to tell you, without using words, that she likes you very much. If it’s just a brush of her hand on your shoulder or if it’s frequent hugs, she’s trying to feel your skin and to see your reaction. If she touches you slightly when she laughs or hugs you every time you say something nice, she is trying to tell you that she’s comfortable enough with you to be physically intimate, even if it’s just a brush of her hand.

6. She looks at you sexually.

She might try to hide it, but raising her eyebrow, lowering her eyelids, biting her lips and looking at you seductively show that she likes what she’s looking at.