12. Family and Game 2

Tin POV

I feel Can wake up first besides me.

"Uhm..." Can wriggle in the bed looking for the blanket because of cold hit his skin.

"Ssh..." Tin calm his boyfriend and put the blanket to his body. As the warm of blanket cover up Can's body Can fell asleep. Tin look at innocent sleeping Can lovingly, while he brushes his hair on the forehead.

I look at the time, 07.00 AM, I put the pillow beside him then kiss his forehead and start getting dress and prepare for the breakfast.

Can POV

I wake up, but I see no one beside me. Pillow, blanket, and opened curtain. I get up from the bed, but my leg says otherwise. I stumble and fell down from the bed. I hissed as the hurt from my butt. I wanna take a bath, but I can see I can't go anywhere. So, I take the blanket to cover my body and slowly crawl to the bathroom.

*Creak*

I stop.

"What are you doing, Can?" Tin says and looks at me who in crawl position covering up with a blanket.

"Hehehe... Bathroom" I answer him while pointing the bathroom at.

Tin chuckle and shake his head. "Let me help you," Tin says and walk to me.

"I can go by myself," I say.

"Are you sure?" Tin ask to make sure.

"Yes, but can you wait outside?"

"Nope,"

I curse him in my mind. I try to stand up, but my leg still likes jelly. I crawl and hear him holding his laugh. I glare at him.

"You look funny. Come here, I will help you take a bath," Tin says and pulls me up in bride style. Tin put me down in the closet and prepare the bathtub. As the warm water filled in the bathtub Tin put me inside.

"Okay, this is too much, you pampering me, I feel like a child," I mumble while playing with water as Tin wash my hair.

"I think I am not like a child, but a sick person." I give Tin my sarcasm in the morning.

Tin just shake his head and take care of me in the bathroom. As he finished bathing me, he helps me put my clothes. I wear his white shirt and short pant. I am covered up by his white shirt like I am don't wear any pants inside.

"Breakfast is ready, let's eat," Tin says, and I nod following him to the dining table.

"Woah.." I can feel my mouth watering as I see the food in the table.

I take a bite and feel heaven in my mouth and heart. "Tin this is delicious!" I enjoy the breakfast, and I don't forget to feed Tin.

Tin POV

I see Can enjoy the food that my mother makes for him. I can't tell him that I bring him to my childhood house as he doesn't aware of the differences between my home and my other's home.