I got up from the desk and shut my notebook.

I got into the bed and laid my head on her stomach as she played with my dreads. I love when she does it.

I wrapped my arms her and watched tv till I fell asleep.

1:04

"Bring it in here ma" I told sage to bring my aloe into the room as I sat at the desk.

"I'm coming I'm coming"

She sat the aloe on the desk along with other things.

I proped my camera up and plugged in the mic.

"I'm testing this shit again, let me see if this shit working" I said talking into the mic.

"Is You Motherfucking Working" I said tapping the mic.

"shit I forgot you can't yell in these videos"

"Well hello motherfuckers this is my first AMSR so excuse me if I'm not on point, I don't know how to do theses to be honest" I said shrugging.

"fuck I forgot you supposed to whisper" I said whispering.

"ok so I got some uhh, slime I really don't see why this is so addicting" I said picking up the container of blue slime.

"yea I made this" I said getting it out the container.

I poked it a couple of times, flipped it over and popped the bubbles before I noticed the mic wasn't facing the slime.

I turned the mic and bent it downward but the mic wanna be a weak shit and tipped over into the slime.

"SHIT!" I yelled.

"sorry"

"Ok that's enough with that lemme move to the aloe everyone loves" I said putting the slime back in the container and getting the aloe.

I cut the green off it leaving the clear part for me to eat.

"let's take a bite of this bitch" I said bitting into the aloe.

"ew fuck this shit taste like ass and it's slimy " I said throwing it away.

"Anyways I got some hot Cheetos for yall" I said putting the bag to the camera.

I ate a couple of Hot Cheetos before hell broke loose, some crumbs went down my wind pipe.

*coughs loudly into the mic*

"damn Jah what you eating?" Sage questioned on the bed coming over to me.

"shit*cough*im dying" I coughed.

Eventually I coughed hard enough to get the shits out and sage turned off the camera.

"You was just gone let me die" I said looking at her as she came to the side of me.

"No"

"Yes you was"

"I wasn't I know u could get it out"

"I love you tho baby" she said kissing my 17.

"If you love me you would kiss my lips not my tattoos" I said.

She leaned and kissed my nose tats.

"Stop teasing my lips they have feelings too"

She laughed before grabbing my face planting her soft glossed lips on mine.

"Now you got on lip gloss" she laughed.

"Oh yes, my lips always chapped" I said rubbing my lips together.