The Aroma of Sam Winchester

Start from the beginning

"Okay. I'm just to come out and say it. I love you, Sammy." 

Sam's face fell, "Like brother love me, or masturbate to my underwear love me?"

"I think you know the answer to that." Dean's tone was serious, so Sam knew he wasn't just joking around. This was real. It was happening. 

"Don't joke around with me, Dean," Sam said, just to make sure he wasn't about to do something he'd regret. 

"I'm not joking, but you said you'd never hate me. Please, Sammy, don't be mad. I can't help how I feel, I can't make myself stop feeling something."

"Shhh, Dean. I'm not mad at you."

"You're not? But Sammy, that doesn't make sense. If this whole thing was reversed, I honestly don't know what I'd do, but I think I'd at least feel a little weird around you, if I wasn't pissed." 

Sam gave Dean a shy smile, "I'm not mad, because I love you too." 

Dean was shocked, "Sammy?" It took a couple seconds before he could continue with, "Are you serious?" 

"I'm serious," Sam replied. To prove his point to Dean, he took his chin into his hand and pulled him into a kiss. It felt odd at first, but the initial shock and embarrassment passed over the two Winchesters as they left themselves melt into one other. When they pulled apart, they awkwardly smiled at each other. 

"Huh, that was something I'd been dreaming about forever, and I can't believe we just did that," Sam said with a small laugh. 

Dean smiled back, and pulled Sam in for another kiss. He walked both of them until they hit one of the beds in the motel room. They both laughed as their kiss was broken by Sam falling onto the mattress. 

"I love you," Sam whispered after Dean crawled on top of him, their faces almost touching. 

"I think you talk too much," Dean whispered back, pecking Sam's lips, then dipping down to kiss his neck. He made a trail of kisses down Sam's chest, unbuttoning each button as he made his was down. He shoved Sam's shirt out of his way, letting Sam remove it himself as Dean kissed the skin just above the waistband of his jeans. He could feel Sam getting antsy underneath him, and smiled at the fact that he was making his brother squirm. He was about to start taking off Sam's pants when Sam shoved his hands away. 

"There's no way I'm going to be practically naked while you're full dressed," Sam said, yanking on Dean's v-neck t-shirt. Dean smirked at him as he pulled the shirt over his head. 

"Better?" The older Winchester asked. 

"Ehh, be nicer if you'd take your pants off, too," Sam said, smirking. 

"You first," Dean replied, hands already on Sam's zipper. He younger Winchester tried to hold his face straight as Dean slowly unzipped his jeans. 

Dean leaned in close to Sam, and whispered, "C'mon, Sammy. Moan for me. I know you want to." 

Sam turned his face and met Dean's lips, releasing the moan inside him against Dean's lips. He shook his jeans off his legs. Dean began to palm Sam through his boxers, and giggled when Sam couldn't function enough to take Dean's pants off. 

"Jesus, Dean, can you give me a sec?" Sam begged, trying to hold back a moan. Dean let Sam take his pants off and toss them to the floor. 

Dean leaned down until his lips met Sam's. He distracted Sam with kisses while he removed the younger Winchesters boxers, following with his own. 

Sam broke the kiss, "Dean! You're going to hurt yourself," suddenly becoming aware that Dean was about to ride him without preparation. 

"I can take it," Dean replied as he slowly sat on Sam's dick. It hurt, but he refused to show that he was in pain, because he knew Sam would stop him. It didn't take long for him to stretch and adjust to Sam's size. He slowly moved himself up and down, making Sam began to lose control underneath him. 

When he began to get tired, Sam took over, rolling them so Dean was underneath him. He quickened the pace, moving in and out of Dean rapidly. 

"Oh god, Sam! Right there! You got it!" Dean yell-moaned. Sam angled himself so he could hit that spot over and over again. Dean reached down to touch himself, but Sam slapped his hand away and wrapped his own around Dean's cock, rubbing up and down his shaft in rhythm with his thrusts. 

"I'm close," Sam said. He came inside of Dean soon after with a mess of moans and curses. Dean followed after with a similar reaction. 

After pulling out, Sam collapsed next to Sam. They both were exhausted. 

"I can't believe we just did that," Dean said, eyes already closed. 

"Do you regret it?" 

"Never." 

Sam kissed Dean's forehead and wrapped his arms around him. They both quickly fell asleep wrapped up in each other.