(y/n) doesn't notice that she's just hit taehyung on the head with her hand nonetheless she continues pulling at taehyung's shirt, the one that he had given her, over her body.

she jumps up triumphantly when she's done.

“wooww!” she cooes. “this is some magical item! the sun can't touch me now!” she lifts her arms up and down, as if she's testing something new.

“are you done?” taehyung's voice is cautious.

“mmhhh fishyy.” she gives him a back hug, startling him. “i want to go back to earth!”

taehyung can't help but chuckle, “i'll get you back safely.” he plays along.

with her still attached to him, he makes for the bathroom door, opening it up and entering the room once more.

almost immediately yoongi turns to see them, “glad to see that she's still alive.” he smirks. “did you—”

“no, i did not.” taehyung glares at yoongi which only makes him cackle.

“ah~! bubblegum ice-cream!” (y/n) releases taehyung and runs to yoongi, who now has a surprised and disgusted look on his face.

taehyung cackles at yoongi's reaction and he watches her sit on the bed beside yoongi, crossing her exposed legs.

“you look so friendly...” she pokes his cheek. “can i tell you a secret?” she looks at yoongi with a pursed lip smile and sparkly eyes.

“aigoo, she's doing that thing you do,” yoongi sighs looking up at taehyung to see him raise a brow. nonetheless yoongi nods, giving her the go ahead.

“there's someone i know that looks just like fishyy...” she informs, leaning on yoongi's shoulder and pointing toward taehyung.

“you do?” yoongi mumbles and taehyung listens attentively.

“you can't tell anyone, ice-cream but i like him...” she cooes lazily and yoongi looks at taehyung with a smirk, knowing where this is probably going but taehyung observes in confusion. “like, like him like him. he leaves me breathless~.” she hums, placing a finger over her lips as a sign to not tell anyone.

“do you know his name?” yoongi asks, showing his gummy smile.

she nods her head cutely, “it's kim taehyung...” she whispers but it's still loud enough for taehyung to hear and he becomes shocked.

“taehyung is a good guy so you'll be in good hands (y/n) ah~.” yoongi smiles gleefully over at taehyung.

“he likes me back?” (y/n) asks, surprised but happy.

“he sure does.”

“hyung!”

(y/n) giggles, standing up. “fishyy! he likes me back!”

“i think i'm going to get that ice-cream for her and myself.” yoongi states, with a smirk and every kind of emotion runs through taehyung's body.

“he likes me~ he likes me~.” she sings jumping on taehyung's bed as yoongi exits the room.

“aish (y/n) ah~. you aren't using any pants besides you'll fall and get hurt.” taehyung goes up to her making her rest on his bed. he looks at her for a few seconds before speaking again, “do you really like me?”

“i don't like you fishyy...” she looks at him, her eyes doe and her lips slightly parted, “i like taehyung oppa!”

taehyung smiles. maybe there could some truth to her words but then again she's high therefore one can't be too sure so he decides to drop the topic.

(y/n) had finally settled down and after rolling herself in taehyung's sheets she drifts off to sleep; her high finally coming to an end.

yoongi had come in shortly after to find (y/n) deep in sleep so after finishing off their ice-creams taehyung and yoongi fall off to sleep aswell,

not anticipating the actions they might face tomorrow.

a/n: hii! you guy's are amazing, you're making me cry tears of joy with your wonderful and sweet words! thank you for the support! i purple you all!!!!

~author-nim💜