Chapter # 3 A routine we fell into comfortably together

Photo & or video above! ;)

About three weeks went by. Gabe and i began a nightly routine that consisted of spending most of our nights together at the studio for hours on end. I felt really comfortable with him being there. I would dance a while with him or just watch him and later head for the showers just as i did that first night he showed up to ask me if he could enter the studio.

The paparazzi had recently found us together a couple of night before ordering smoothies and making our way over to the studio for practice. They displayed our pictures on magazines and every where they could plaster them. They made me the headline at school. People wanted to be friends with me just because they thought i was going out with Gabe. Most girls wanted to beat me up because they thought i was causing Gabe to cheat on his girlfriend. They've been together since they were kids. 

I felt bad. Now i knew that Gabe already had a girl. Her name was Alex and she was just stunning. She was perfect for him and now i knew that i couldn't have any feelings for him. We were strictly now friends. Friends that would go out and grab a bite to eat right after my dance lessons and come back later on just to have the studio to ourselves. 

"Ugh, these paparazzi are really starting to get on my last nerves!", i hollered from the windows which had the blinds and curtains pulled down and across them. 

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it pretty soon."Gabe said as he motioned for  me to make my way over to him. 

"I don't know if i ever could get used to it", i sadly said as  made my way over to him. 

"Yeah, well they really aren't anything to worry about. You just gotta learn to ignore them and their lies in the press. It's not worth stressing so much over. People will believe anything those guys put out there for people to read. You still worrying about the whole "Gabe cheats on Alex with new girl" thing that was posted a while ago Stella?...Stella?", Gabe said as he waved his hand in my face. 

"Sorry. I guess i am. I've never been surrounded by so many before and i don't like the lies that they are making up just to make money.", i said as i began to rehearse a routine i've been practicing for several days now. 

"Yeah, i know what you mean, but like i said you gotta learn how to deal with them. Just be glad i'm not Justin Bieber. That guy has 10x as many paparazzi following him around all over the place." Gabe said as he laughed. 

I couldn't help but laugh along with him. 

We were probably there for about another 4 hours. Neither of us wanted to leave, but we knew we couldn't stay here forever. Eventually we would have to leave and go home.

It was already one in the morning. Mom would kill me when i got home. Although she'dprobably already know where i was by now. She knew about my nightly sessions at the studio.

"Alright, i'm exhausted. My body hurts every where. I'm heading for the showers because if i don't take one here i'll probably fall asleep once i get home and won't want to take one because it's so late and i'm so tired", i said as i grabbed my bags and made my way towards the shower doors. 

" 'Aight my lovely Stella. I'll be here.", Gabe said as he bowed and gave me a smile as the doors shut behind me. 

About a half hour later i was about to step foot outside the locker room when i noticed the back door to the girls locker room was ajar. That entirely creeped me out, but i walked over to it and shut it and made sure it was locked. I know i remembered some of the girls from the studio earlier this afternoon walked out through the back but i'm sure it would always be locked by one of the janitors. I shook it off and thought nothing of it.