Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Recap:

"Did you hear? Gilderoy Lockhart is our new DADA professor!" She said happily.

"Yeah I heard." I mumbled, annoyed.

Now Harry had joined us not looking too thrilled himself.

"Hey Harry. How'd shopping go." I said cheekily.

Ro jaw practically hit the floor in shock.

"Haha aren't you funny." He said sarcastically.

"I know." I said, flipping my hair. "Close your mouth dear, you'll catch flies." I said to Ro patting her cheek.

"You...you know....how....Harry Potter...." She spluttered.

"Ah yes right. Harry, Hermione, this is my new friend Roshani whom I met when I ditched you guys. She's transferring to Hogwarts from America. Ro, this is my twin sister Hermione and one of my best friends Harry." I introduced.

"Nice to meet you Roshani." Harry said sticking his hand out.

Her mouth just kinda opened and closed as if she wanted to say something but couldn't figure out how. So, I elbowed her in the side.

She cleared her throat. "Nice to meet you Harry. You can just call me Ro." She said shaking his hand.

"You'll have to tell me all about wizarding schools on America." Hermione gushed and they became emerged in their own conversation.

"Bet you loved that, didn't you, Potter? Famous Harry Potter can't even walk into a bookshop without making the front page." A voice sneered from behind us.

"Leave him alone." Ginny said,walking over to us.

"Oh look Potter, you've got yourself a girlfriend!" Malfoy smirked.

"Now now Draco play nicely." A new voice said placing the end of a waking stick on Malfoy's shoulder. "Mr. Potter, Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last. Forgive me," he said before using his walking stick to pull back Harry's bangs. "Your scar is legend, as of course, is the wizard who gave it to you." He said letting his bangs fall back into place.

You could tell Draco was Lucius's son. They had the same white blonde hair and stormy gray eyes. The difference (other than the obvious, Lucius is taller etc.) was the length of their hair, Lucius has much longer hair where as Draco kept his short.

"Voldemort killed my parents. He was nothing more than a murderer." Harry said firmly.

"Hmm, you must be very brave to mention his name. Or very foolish." Malfoy Sr. said.

"Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself." Mione and I said in harmony.

"And you must be..... The Grangers. Yes, Draco has told me a lot about you two....and your parents. Muggles aren't they?" He said before turning to Ginny and Ron who had finally joined us. "Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions. Tattered, second hand books. You must be of the Weasley's." He said with a smirk.

"Children it's mad in here. Let's go outside." Arthur said, pretending that the Malfoy's weren't there.

"Well, well, well. Weasley senior." Lucius said.

"Lucius." Arthur said curtly.

"Busy time at the ministry, Arthur. All those extra raids. I do hope they're paying you extra. Although by the state of this," he said picking up one of Ginny's books, "I'd say not." He said before putting the book back. "What's the use of being a disgrace to the name of wizard if they don't even pay you for it?" He question with a smirk.

"We have very different ideas about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy." Arthur retorted.

"Clearly. Associating with muggles, and I thought your family could sink no lower."

Mr. Weasley glared.

This is the point where Fred, George, Ro, and I started chanting "fight! fight! fight! fight!"

"I'll see you at work." Malfoy Sr. said.

"I'll see you a school." Malfoy said, and they left.

But not before I kneed Malfoy in the lower region.

"You bitch." He spat before hurrying off after his father.

I smirked as I high fived Fred, George, and a grinning Ron.

"Oh! Fredrick, George, Ron. This is my new friend Roshani. Ro, this is my other best friend Ron, and my two ex-best friends Fred and George." I introduced.

"Why ex?" She asked me.

"They pulled pranks on Ron without me." I said glaring at them.

"I see." She said, and I gave her a I'll-tell-you-later look.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

So here's a new chapter! I really hope you like it!

I'd like to take the time to do a little disclaimer here: like half of this chapter is dialog taken from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This belongs to J.K. Rowling, NOT ME.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT PLEASE READ:

I said this in one of my recent messages to all followers, all of my school stuff is starting up now. I already had band all summer but now swim team has started, I had orientation yesterday, and I already have an assignment for AP US history (APUSH). School starts for me on September 2nd which is going to take away a lot of my already decreasing time to write/type. Updates will begin to get slower and I'm really sorry about that but I will continue to get new chapters up as much as I can. I promise.

Anyway,

Vote, Comment, Share!

<3

Anna

P.S. I want to know who actually reads the authors notes so if you read this please comment 'batman'! Thanks :)