Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Shelly pulled up to Noah and I house and I could see police pulling up to our yard in double. The two figures fighting in our yard explained it all.

Noah and Timothy was fighting and I jumped out the car to stop the fight, but the police beat me to it.

One of the officers push me to the ground as they seperated the fight and Shelly went to cursing that officer out.

"Like how the fuck you gon be pushing her ! The fuck is wrong with you ! She clearly tryna break up the fucking fight ! " Shelly yelled as I got off the ground mugging the fuck out of the officerwho now had back up to keep me from going to the fight.

"We can't have her jumping in when we are clearly trying to stop the fight ! " The officer said.

" The fuck ! Why would I jump in ! I was just tryna stop my boyfriend from fighting you dickhead ! Gosh I hate the fucking Police." I screamed grabbing every ones attention.

"Kim ! What the fuck is wrong with you Bitch ! " Noah screamed as the police separated him from Timothy.

I paused.

Whats wrong with me ?

Wait did his ass just call me a bitch again ?

Oh hell Nah ! What the fuck was wrong with him ! He clearly is the one fighting another niggah in our yard and called ME with some fuck shit !

"Pardon ? Who the FUCK is you Speaking to NOAH ? " I screamed as the police moved out my way as Shelly told them I lived here.

"You, how the fuck you cheat on me with that fuck niggah ? Huh ? You a low down dirty ass hoe ! You know thas my niggah and you want to fuck with him out of all the niggahs outside my squad  ! Bitch you a fucking Thot !" Noah yelled and I looked at him in disbelief as he yelled this fucking nonsense for the world to hear.

" What is you fucking talking bout ? You coming out ya neck calling me this fucking bullshit when I ain't do not a god fucking thing ! So what the fuck is you talking bout ! " I screamed as the police tried to quiet the both of us down.

I was only a few feet away from him and the only thing between us was two cops.

Timothy still was being held down by a cop cause he was still going crazy and gushing at the mouth and his nose looked a little swollen , where as Noah only had a cut above the eye and a busted lip.

" You KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT KIM ! YA ASS AIN'T DUMB YOU BEEN PLAYING ME FOR THE LONGEST ! I SAW THE FUCKING MESSAGES WHAT YOU GON TELL ME NOW ? HUH BITCH HUH ?" He shouted then started trying to push the officer from in front of him out his way.

I was not scared at all cause all this was bull shit and I know I am not in the fucking wrong here cause I did absolutely nothing he accusing me of.

" Stop calling me a Bitch ! You the fuck boy believing anything and everything some low life fucking telling you ! I don't know what fuck messages you talking about ! Noah you on some fucking bull shit !" I yelled.

" Nahh Bitch you lying ! You was fucking and sucking all on my dick !" Timothy yelled as he laughed.

" What ! Are you fucking Serious ? Hell the fuck No I didn't ! " I screamed.

This niggah had some balls !

" You a fucking Slut." Noah said  and I could tell by the look on his face he was getting more and more angrier.