"Eugene if you value your life you'll think about your next words" Shino said

"All I'm saying is that she cleans up nice. I mean she could look a little more feminine sometimes."

*WHACK*

"You don't say those kind of things to a female, probably why you don't have a girl friend" I mumbled the last part, the other guys  laughed while Eugene rubbed in probably bruised head.

"What's so funny"

"Just watching Eugene getting his pride destroyed" Shino says

"Shut it Shino, I could take you down any day" Eugene argued

"Then why haven't you done it already" I say, this makes the guys laugh louder, even Orga chuckled a bit. As I watched him my mind went back to what happened a few nights ago, my face heated up thinking about it.

"Geez (YN), why's your face so red. Are you okay" Chade asked

"It's nothing, don't mind me" I waved it off

"Oh I see, looks like (YN) has a crush" Eugene said smugly

"Shut up Eugene" I growled, he was the last person I wanted to know about my love life.

"I wonder what kind of men (YN) likes" Eugene Said "So, who's the unlucky guy"

*WHACK*

"Learn some respect will you" I start "And who I like has nothing to do with any of you, especially you Eugene"

Eugene walked away, in shame, while the other guys followed behind him. I began to walk off until I felt a hand on my arm.

"Wait (YN), can I talk to you" Orga asks

"I just wanted to say...I mean...... you. .. look nice" I really hoping for an explanation of the other night, but I guess something is better than nothing.

"Oh, Thanks Orga" I replied walking off to look around more.

Orga POV

"What the hell was that! Come on, Orga you could've done better than that" I saw to myself. I had to hit myself a few times just because of how stupid I acted. I watched as she walked away, she looked amazing. Why am I like this. The ceremony went on, and honestly I couldn't stop thinking about (YN).

TIMESKIP

A few days later, we were finally able to get messages from Mars.

"Where's Biscuit?" Shino asked

"His sisters left him a message, I told him to go ahead. I'm sure his family misses him a lot" I responded

"Who cares about family messages, I'd rather get a message from a woman..." Eugene says

"While you sit there waiting for a Dream girl I'll get my hands on some breast I can reach now" Shino states