Chapter 4

(YN)/(BN) POV

It was mid day and I had nothing to do. Some of the guys found a Mobile Suit the other day and I kinda got too excited since I noticed it was a gundam frame. Nadi said he'd let me work on it after inspecting it for a bit.

Other than that, Kudelia just arrived so some of the guys were busy with that. I continued down my path before coming across two figures.

"Hey mikazuki" I greeted. He just looked at me boredly without saying anything. I guess he still wasn't fond of me.

"Hello. My name is Kudelia Ania Bernstein" she introduces

"(BN)"

"Have we met before" she asked as we shook hands

"Of course not" I say nervously. As you may or may not know, Kudelia is actually a really good friend of mine. We've known each other since we were little.

"You look like a good friend of mine. Her name is (YN), though she's been missing for some time now"

"W-Well I hope she pops up soon"

"If you're done talking, can we go" Mikazuki says, rudely interrupting our conversation. I guess he's irritated.

"I see, of course" as she said that, she and Mikazuki walked off. Seeing Kudelia made me think of my parents, I wonder how they're holding up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Elsewhere on Earth

"YOU STILL CANT FIND HER" (DN) yelled at the investigator he hired. In last two months (YN)'s parents were trying everything to find her, but came up empty everything.

They had told the public that she disappeared, but they knew what really happened. Looking back at the cameras from that night they saw her escape, and saw how Asami help meg her. However, no one has seen the maid since then.

"Honey calm down, we'll find her"

"I can't believe that little brat really ran away" he grabbed his hair out of frustration.

"Since she ran away maybe she'll come back" (MN) tried to comfort her angry husband. Then a knock came to his office door.

"WHAT!"

"Sir you have guest" a butler said before bowing and leaving. Two men walked into the office. One with Blonde hair, the other with purple.

"McGillis, Gaelio what do I owe the pleasure" (DN) had calmed down just fo the moment but his frustration was her apparent